1043 users online (262 members and 781 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 128 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE

2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

And please, DO "thank" this post if you intend on posting in the real time threads today.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

bumping for the afternoon session

Posting for availability of links.
    My siggy.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    ATTENTION!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Thank you for your insightful and enthusiastic participation. We appreciate the fact that so many members are involved in the story of Caylee Anthony.

It has come to our attention that some posters are still name calling. This will not be tolerated any more. Even a simple "Bozo" will get you a time out.

We are interested in what is going on during the trial. Not someones looks or what they are wearing or how they talk. Please do not post this information. It stops the flow of the thread and the discussion of the important trial information.

From here on out we will be giving time outs for people who insist on posting about people's looks and speech. It adds nothing to the discussion.

Our mods are working over time and we need to help them by following our Terms of Service and not posting anything rude or petty.

Please help keep Websleuths the most interesting and professional true crime forum on the Internet.

Sincerely,
    Tricia Griffith
    Co-Owner Websleuths.com
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

ICA back at table....

she's baack

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

KC smiling...sure wish she would smile when the jury is in there. *sigh*

Justice For Caylee So sue me CA!

ICA still able to laugh with the boys on the DT I see

Hope someone caught the eyes she was giving JB. Looked sultry, bedroom like. Wish the jury could see THAT!!
    "The word which God has written on the brow of every man is Hope." - Victor Hugo

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Everything I post is my opinion only, but it is both my God given and Constitutionally protected right to do so!

Just wanted to mention I sure appreciate the site, and Tricia and the Mod's attempts to keep the discussion civil and on topic (which largely adds to the value of the site).

Please posters remember the terms of service and be respectful.

Fidget much?

Justice For Caylee So sue me CA!

Quote Originally Posted by Mama-cita View Post
    Hope someone caught the eyes she was giving JB. Looked sultry, bedroom like. Wish the jury could see THAT!!

I did indeed see that. Her eyes were very bright and lit up when she was smiling. He demeanor completely changed.
    Last edited by Ssejors; 05-27-2011 at 01:34 PM. Reason: someone pushed my caps lock button!
    and you begin to notice that Holland has windmills....and Holland has tulips. Holland even has Rembrandts. - Emily Perl Kingsley

Well, I'm glad I haven't had my lunch yet, this next segment of testimony is going to be rough. jmo

Oh how I wish the jury could watch this chicl in action when they are not there....major stuff going on at the DT....notso good and obvious.

Page 1 of 128 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast