2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

And please, DO "thank" this post if you intend on posting in the real time threads today.

bumping for the afternoon session

Posting for availability of links. :)
My siggy.

ATTENTION!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Thank you for your insightful and enthusiastic participation. We appreciate the fact that so many members are involved in the story of Caylee Anthony.

It has come to our attention that some posters are still name calling. This will not be tolerated any more. Even a simple "Bozo" will get you a time out.

We are interested in what is going on during the trial. Not someones looks or what they are wearing or how they talk. Please do not post this information. It stops the flow of the thread and the discussion of the important trial information.

From here on out we will be giving time outs for people who insist on posting about people's looks and speech. It adds nothing to the discussion.

Our mods are working over time and we need to help them by following our Terms of Service and not posting anything rude or petty.

Please help keep Websleuths the most interesting and professional true crime forum on the Internet.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Co-Owner Websleuths.com

KC smiling...sure wish she would smile when the jury is in there. *sigh*

ICA still able to laugh with the boys on the DT I see

Hope someone caught the eyes she was giving JB. Looked sultry, bedroom like. Wish the jury could see THAT!!

Just wanted to mention I sure appreciate the site, and Tricia and the Mod's attempts to keep the discussion civil and on topic (which largely adds to the value of the site).

Please posters remember the terms of service and be respectful.

Well, I'm glad I haven't had my lunch yet, this next segment of testimony is going to be rough. jmo

Oh how I wish the jury could watch this chicl in action when they are not there....major stuff going on at the DT....notso good and obvious.

Casey is sitting at the defense table and is speaking to D. Simms and Jose Baez.

There is no sound.

someone should mention to her this is serious instead of flirting with her

Any guesses on who will be up after Simon Birch this afternoon? Amy or maybe Lee unless he was here to support Mallory.

Just wanted to mention I sure appreciate the site, and Tricia and the Mod's attempts to keep the discussion civil and on topic (which largely adds to the value of the site).

Please posters remember the terms of service and be respectful.

Your Post is worth posting twice!!! Thank You all for trying to stop the clothing/snide/rude/name calling comments because I really want to be here with my Peeps! If you really cannot keep those comments to yourself . . . back away from the keyboard . . .

Good Luck and may the force be with us all!!! Justice for Little Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46