Page 35 of 91 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
    ICA cries when she's mad.
    She's angry b/c people feel sorry for CA but not for her.
    wesh live blog saying that she looks very angry right now, face all red... shaking her head no

(about house pictures and the layout of your house....????? wait till CA gets the real meat and potatoes of her testimony!)
    This bee my opinion

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamom View Post
    Ok don't shoot me. But I actually believe CA. I have IBS and when I am on my cycle my weight fluctuates up to 10 pounds. I Have a small frame too so every pound I look pregnant. I think KC knew she was pregnant but I think CA may have believed it was Bloating or weight gain. The wedding made her start to guess otherwise. Silly as it may sound it I think CA gave KC the benefit of the doubt. I think she desperately tried to be KC's friend.
    Gamon ITA, but like I always told my son. I would love to be your friend, but!! Mom has to come first.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

I think Casey could tell from Cindy's testimony that her mom has wiped her, is going to simply tell the truth whatever that means for Casey, she knows she did it and she isn't going to blindly defend her anymore now that they're framing George. It's backfired HUGE and she knows it. A mistrial is their only hope for another strategy. What a mess the DT and ICA have created. This is just such a nightmare for them, it really is.
    On HIGH Ronn Moss alert .. any sightings please notify ASAP!!

Quote Originally Posted by yllek View Post
    Imo, the minute they learned Casey was claiming a drowning af the house (after all her Zanny stories), the As knew Casey at least coldly covered up an accident and discarded her daughter like trash. The minute they learned she put George at the scene as the main player in this cover up, the As knew their daugther was murderer who was now gunning for them too, imo.

That teeny little doubt in Casey's favor that they clung to for 3 years was obliterated 8 weeks ago when they got word of Baez's general defense strategy. What a nightmare. All of their deception (whether intentional or out of denial) is being used against them by the person they were trying to believe and protect.

Casey Anthony is in a league of her own, imo.

JMO...
    I totally agree and couldn't have said it better!

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grammieto5 View Post
    WOW, I sure hope their is someone here who can read lips. Did KC just say "she's trying to hurt me"
    Yes I saw her mouth that too and that is exactly what she said. What a heartless person after all the hurt she has caused for her whole family and friends.

AdoraBlue is offline I've been known to be a little too "woo-woo."

My daughter read KC's lips

"How could she do this to me? She's my mother."

Wonder if Caylee was thinking the same thing when YOU MURDERED HER KC?

I read her lips to say "She did nothing"
    "God's sense of justice is much better than our own"- My Dear Darlene

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to camcneishg For This Useful Post:

Do you think this jury will be smarter than OJ's jury and come back with the correct verdict?
    I may be wrong, but never in doubt

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hoosiermom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    I also saw "she's just trying to hurt me" or "just doing that to hurt me."

Fascinating that the sight of her baby's bed, the pool where she supposedly drowned, etc., bring no reaction. Then she does some fake dabbing at her eyes. Then when the jury's gone, we get real emotion - ANGER! No grief for Caylee, but lots for herself when she thinks someone's "trying to hurt her."

We are seeing the real Casey today.

Tink
    If that is for real...and I have been able to lipread her from time to time so I know it can be done...I am so.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Oh man, KC evil glare at CA, then angry and crying, yelling something at DS
    Dang! Missed it. She finally cried.....for herself.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Oh Boy - I could clearly read ICA's angry and tearful comment to DS saying - they are just saying these things to hurt me! It was a clear as could be.
    Wow - look at her go - she is angry angry angry - uh ICA - the jury isn't there - all those tears of self pity are wasted.....
    Saying what things? They've been describing the layout of the house and yard.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fifteen89 For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    wesh live blog saying that she looks very angry right now, face all red... shaking her head no

(about house pictures and the layout of your house....????? wait till CA gets the real meat and potatoes of her testimony!)
    And Nursey, it's not going to be pretty.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Iassend welcome! We look forward to your point of view.

Are we sure the jury left the room? I didn't see anyone stand up, or did I miss that?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Macushla For This Useful Post:

I thought I picked up something about " 3 years".

Sorry, sucky lip reader!!

IMO...the tears were out of ANGER. I am also someone who when gets very upset and frusterated I'll cry.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Krisy For This Useful Post:

One thing is clear, CA brings out the worst in KC. KC has rage towards her, that's for sure.

The whole scene just now moved me to tears. CA started out acting and then it became real imo.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mamatimeless View Post
    Little Casey is FINALLY realizing that no one is left in her corner except her lovely attorney and his team of idiots.
    Ya ,But really Now I do , AFTER hearing cindy and the mistakes she made on the stand when talking about Casey /Caylee and when Her own children refer to when Lee started school there
    started school wonder if Casey has ever had her own identity.

It was a tiny slip and maybe nothing but maybe it is bigger.

My Heart breaks for her .She is doing a good job showing Caylee as a loved and cared about child.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Someone tweeted that CA and GA hugged at the back of the courtroom before CA went out.

yups i think ica just realized that mom isnt gonna back her.. and shes ticked off..
    should be interesting to watch her..... I bet JB and all are really trying to get her to calm down now..

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LEFT-COASTER For This Useful Post:

Payback's a ..... All of these years your mother tried to make eye contact with you, seeked out a nod from you as you entered and exited the court room .... and you gave her NOTHING, ICA.

Instead, you threw your family under the bus and they are done protecting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    I also saw "she's just trying to hurt me" or "just doing that to hurt me."

Fascinating that the sight of her baby's bed, the pool where she supposedly drowned, etc., bring no reaction. Then she does some fake dabbing at her eyes. Then when the jury's gone, we get real emotion - ANGER! No grief for Caylee, but lots for herself when she thinks someone's "trying to hurt her."

We are seeing the real Casey today.

Tink
    If only the jury had!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Puzzler For This Useful Post:

I really would have liked to hear that Caylee participated somehow in picking out the mailbox, plants, etc.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

And now they're back and she's all better??

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fifteen89 For This Useful Post:

Anyone have the video of that? I can read lips(somewhat) but need to see it again.

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to weedemout For This Useful Post:

Watching on local TV... wound the first part back over and over and over and this is what it looks like she said when she started "she said she would protect me and she's not even trying...." then a bit later "3 years for nothing." Can't catch the rest.

43. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mamatimeless For This Useful Post:

Page 35 of 91 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast