2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos:

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

And please, DO "thank" this post if you intend on posting in the real time threads today.

Attention, please.

Thank you for posting responsibly in the Morning Edition of the trial thread. We started to get into a little hot water right before the lunch break. DO NOT express rude, bashing and/or petty remarks about the defendant or her ex-boyfriends. (Or anyone else! just do not do it.)

Remember - We are here for CAYLEE.

Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony is our focus.

Don't get caught up in all the other insignificant minutiae. None of it matters. Caylee is what matters here. :)

Failure to self-edit and abide by WS Rules will ruin this for everyone. Respect your fellow posters.

bump - its open - sorry - we're all a little busy today

JB wants to bring witnes back later and not interview now

The judge turned his mic on just before saying, "Let's return the witness."

JB wants to take a witness out of turn...I couldn't hear who.

What is JB up to with Ricardo? Wants to take him out of turn in questioning because he is out of town and has an issue with coming back.

Oh good, the door is unlocked - I was thinking it was just me or something had forgotten the secret word or something....

42941.shared.missing_florida_girl_ny110.jpg

Sounds like JB is going to be able to question Ricardo direct today, because they cannot afford to fly him back in later.

CJBP is reading a stipulation about the bruise on Caylee's face in the photo what was discussed earlier.

They will read it to the jury prior to publishing the photo to the jury.

Working out a stipulation?

ETA: Nevermind. I see the post above mine.

Stipulation between DT and the State being read by JBP
Explaining the photo with Caylee's and the bruise

stipulation..........do not take bruise under eye as child abuse.......picture

Where does Ricardo live now? I though he was originally from Orlando?

Why are they not showing ICA as much today? Seems as though they only show her before proceedings begin. Is it me or am I just missing the shots of her??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff