Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Quote Originally Posted by rice09 View Post
    Why are they not showing ICA as much today? Seems as though they only show her before proceedings begin. Is it me or am I just missing the shots of her??
    I leave 2 windows open -- CNN tends to focus on Casey when the witness is on the stand

Bruise not child abuse. All agree.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ami For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    CJBP is reading a stipulation about the bruise on Caylee's face in the photo what was discussed earlier.
    IMO, that photo should have been never introduced into evidence because Caylee could have very well fallen and that is why she had the bruise.

I think the state would have a hard time explaining how Caylee ended up with that bruise, if they are trying to prove that Caylee was possibly abused by Casey.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Breaking news: Lightning game is not carried at hotel!!
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gibby207 For This Useful Post:

I wanted to say in the morning thread - I am surprised at the posters who are harping on the jury for asking for things....really? I would be asking for the moon at this point.
    Give them the darn hockey game and pretzels...

Didn't HHJP instruct them at the last hearing that the photo of Caylee with the bruise should be photo-shopped before showing it to the Jury?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Aww.. The hockey game that the jury wanted to see in not shown in Orlando, so CJBP is going to try to get it taped for them.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rice09 View Post
    Why are they not showing ICA as much today? Seems as though they only show her before proceedings begin. Is it me or am I just missing the shots of her??
    You can watch two courtroom cameras, one of which is usually on Casey, here: http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bullwinkle For This Useful Post:

I swear I just saw HHCJBP look to the sky with the universal "give me strength" face. Can't say I blame him.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LoisDenominator For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    IMO, that photo should have been never introduced into evidence because Caylee could have very well fallen and that is why she had the bruise.

I think the state would have a hard time explaining how Caylee ended up with that bruise, if they are trying to prove that Caylee was possibly abused by Casey.
    Ricardo already explained in his depo that he was present when Caylee ran into the corner of a table and sustained that bruise. The SA has never tried to imply abuse from that photo.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Ricardo being asked about pictures he sold to the Globe in August of 2008. $4,000
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I couldn't get up early this morning and missed the whole morning. I know TL was to resume testifying this morning. Did anyone else take the stand?
    Oh Lordy - you missed a morning! JB harassing George on the stand. It was bad!!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post

I agree with how Caylee got the bruise, because all toddlers are clumsy and tend to get bruised up from time to time... however... this picture is critical because it shows Caylee alive wearing the shirt that was found with her remains. MOO

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stella5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    I wanted to say in the morning thread - I am surprised at the posters who are harping on the jury for asking for things....really? I would be asking for the moon at this point.
    Give them the darn hockey game and pretzels...
    Oh, I don't blame them for asking for things. I just think they should be asking for MORE things. Like those rotten tomatoes I mentioned. And an automatic pitching machine would be nice, too.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Velouria For This Useful Post:

State addressing the Globe article and photos..
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

eeeek, he sold pictures to the Globe... i didn't know that...
    "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, and the process is its own reward." Amelia Earhart

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    FG questioning Ricardo Morales...
    Photo of Caylee going into evidence with stipulation bruise under eye is not to be considered abuse. FG brings up selling pics to Globe (diverting JB's Gotcha!). Received $4000.
    "Emotional abuse isn't calling someone a name; it isn't simply raising your voice at someone you're meant to love...it's a concerted effort, a campaign, designed with the sole purpose of destruction. Your destruction. Emotional abuse crushes your spirit. It steals a piece of your soul. It changes everything about you and how you interact with others. You are never the same having survived it. In its wake, you question everything you ever thought you knew. You wonder what's wrong with you. You believe you aren't worth loving. You doubt yourself - constantly. And you learn to live with scars no one sees."

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BritsKate For This Useful Post:

You have to figure, these people are putting their entire lives on hold for this. Giving up their families, their jobs, for the next 6-8 weeks. They are getting paid next to nothing. I hardly think asking for some pretzels and a hockey game is too much to ask.

Four Grand! I read it being reported at 20K! He is not a good bargainer!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Photo admitted into Evidence..stipulation being read regarding the bruise under Caylee's eye

"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jackets fan View Post
    Isn't it on NBC?
    It's on Versus. (I know this because I'll be at my in-laws, and they don't have it either. Gah!) Lots of hotels don't carry it as it is not a super-popular channel.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoisDenominator For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    You have to figure, these people are putting their entire lives on hold for this. Giving up their families, their jobs, for the next 6-8 weeks. They are getting paid next to nothing. I hardly think asking for some pretzels and a hockey game is too much to ask.
    Take them out to a sports bar.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Moe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Take them out to a sports bar.
    I agree...It can be one of their Outings...

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

there is a camera that stays on ICA during the trial follow this link:
    http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html

This is wftv in orlando. They are streaming the trial, but also have a blog and beside the blog is the stream of ICA. Interesting to keep that in a corner of my screen.

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momshrink For This Useful Post:

Did he say he got $4,000 or $40,000 for the photo?

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fifteen89 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast