2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Evening Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
df09_02_16_bar.jpg

http://www.bunrab.com/dailyfeed/dailyfeed_images_09-02Feb/df09_02_16_bar.jpg

Anyone hear what day or around when Ricardo posted the chloroform picture up on myspace?

Hi! :seeya:

I can't remember but, IMO, it's no big deal. Lots of people post "out there" things yet would never harm anyone. This particular one was implying to chloroform a girlfriend, not a child. :)

ICA was watching GA and CA after the court adjourned and looked like she was ready to spit nails

Why wasn't the jury listening to Tony's testimony about the "alleged" sexual abuse? I am confused??

Interesting that the judge did the questioning... I think TL is being as honest as he can.

They are trying to get AL to say KC told him George molested her. WTH? Does DT think jury will acquit her of murdering her daughter because she was molested by her Dad? GMAFB Am I just not getting it???

I really think the jury needed to hear that from Tony! :waitasec:

Ok. I do not think that it is appropriate the ICA be allowed to talk TO anyone in that court room unless they are directly Asking her a question or addressing her. She should NOT be walking out of that court room muttering away to folks as she is leaving. Nor should she be allowed to have any expression on her face what so ever! Her courtroom behavior irritates me more than anything else!

He didn't recall exactly.

Whew, no more proffer for JB and the DT. They want to get the SA LIES and garbage in they'll have to put her on the stand!!!! It is all lies and manipulations to get the guys she is with to feel sorry for her and oh move in with me. I will protect you. Sick, sick woman!

ICA was looking at someone in the gallery, giving a sort of smile to them.... GA/CA??????????? I sure hope not. I'm scared that this is all a farce and the Anthony's are working with the defense right now.

Ok. I do not think that it is appropriate the ICA be allowed to talk TO anyone in that court room unless they are directly Asking her a question or addressing her. She should NOT be walking out of that court room muttering away to folks as she is leaving. Nor should she be allowed to have any expression on her face what so ever! Her courtroom behavior irritates me more than anything else!

She was muttering to Baez about George spanking her and ICA calling it abuse....she was madder then a hornet

I think the inmates reaction is how she would handle it if her lies weren't believed...This is a trial over a childs death....if they wanted that in the mix---get another trial....I'm so mad at this point.....shameful!:maddening:

Hi! :seeya:

I can't remember but, IMO, it's no big deal. Lots of people post "out there" things yet would never harm anyone. This particular one was implying to chloroform a girlfriend, not a child. :)

Hi, Cloud9, the defense brought it up, but to a person of my generation, this joking reference shows that "chloroforming" is something that men and women of Casey's generation freely talk about. It is something outside my Baby Boomer mindset.

Who turned out the Lights!!! I got scared being in the dark....no light to guide me to the sidebar..LOL
Who is the bartender...Ynot? you serving refreshments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail