1129 users online (287 members and 842 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dante S & Christopher S. testimonies

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    Dante Solate . . .friends w/kc for 11 yrs, mechanic, knew kc had daughter . . .met Caylee on multiple occassions . . .saw Caylee when he worked @ Don Ray Ford 1-6/08, Sawgrass Apts #218 . . . moved in there 2005 . . .late 2008 or 09 . . .moved from Sawgrass since then . . .KC has been to Sawgrass apts @ DS apt in '06 and 07. Saw kc @ Millers Ale house . . .saw her 7/1 . . .we all knew we getting together . . . Brandon Snow, Sean Daly, . . .saw her there said hello, she was completely normal free of worry, no mention of Caylee missing/kidnapped/ looking for her/ anything wrong . . .nothing . . . with her 1 or 1 1/2 hrs, no mention of Caylee . . .no IM's or texts after that date . . .

Cross:

JB: (again wet/lather/rinse/repeat)

known kc 11 years, nice/caring/giving/love between Caylee & kc, hug/kiss/affection/attentive mom/Caylee affection was geniune toward kc/never went without food/ never poorly dressed/ not abused/ no striking of Caylee/ no punish or torture in any way . . . never saw change in kc before 6/16 til after . . .
    JB Do you find it shocking having known love between Caylee & KC . . .no change in kc after june 16 . . .
    ID No

Witness excused.

Christopher Stutz . . .first young man dressed in a suit coat . . .

Mr. G w/CS . . .
    CS, 23 y/o, works @ Aquatics Coordinator, run facility pool operations/lessons, etc, Bachelors @ Fl. State U, working on Masters . . .met in 2005 @ football game @ elementary kc came to . . .saw kc May 16th 2008, kc came to his parents house, knew she had daughter . . had Caylee w/her . . .his parents were not home . . .she stayed the night . . .came back over about Mother's Day . . .

objection . . .Approach!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    JB: did you inform LE that KC didn't like to go out to drink didn't want to leave child w/her mother & father.
    SD: yes
    known kc quite awhile, saw kc & caylee interact, saw affection from kc to Caylee, Caylee was loving toward kc, not neglected/tortured/punished by kc . . .affection was genuine . . .love between two of them . .

No further questions. . .
    Witness excused . . . (JB didn't do his whole shampoo questions about knowing about Caylees death . . .uh oh JB you are slippping)
    May 26, 2011

You can click on the arrow next to wenwe4's name and go to the area of the trial thread where each witness is being discussed!
    Last edited by Kimster; 05-26-2011 at 08:27 PM.

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Are we okay with this thread since one of them is a member here?
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

I just wanted to personally thank these young men(women) who bravely stood in front of the whole world today and told what they knew truthfully, and kindly. I am so glad that they did such a phenomenal job and DS if you still read here . . . You Totally Rock!!!! A huge shout out from WS and we have got your back!
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

Quote Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post
    Are we okay with this thread since one of them is a member here?
    Yes. He chose to let us know who he is so it's fine. The important thing is to treat him just as kindly as we would any other member here!

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Yes. He chose to let us know who he is so it's fine. The important thing is to treat him just as kindly as we would any other member here!
    Ok, cool! Just wanted to make sure. Not that I have anything bad to say about them. Actually, just wanted to comment on how nice and upstanding all these guys (and girls) are.

They get an official ecs
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

Thank you to our fellow members, both the one in this thread and the one in the other thread, who testified. I know they were not thrilled to do this, but they did the right thing by Caylee.

Thanks for the support guys...
    2000 Silverado, 4.8, 5 speed, Vortech Supercharger, Custom Y pipe, Flowmaster 40 dumped, DAILY DRIVER

1999 S10 SS clone, 4.3, 5 speed, Weld Draglites, Taurus Efan, dropped 2/3, Full custom Y pipe, 3 inch exhaust w/ Flowmaster Delta 40 dumped, NOS EFI wet kit.

Figured I would put this sig since thats what it is on every other board

Quote Originally Posted by NitrousPowrdSS View Post
    Hope all is well Nitrous and thanks for coming by.

Glad you survived the circus! Wow, what a mess, huh?

You did great! I bet you are relieved it's over.

Great job today!

Good job!!! I commend you for not reaching out and smacking JB. My Irish temper and I would not have fared so well.

Wanted to show support for a fellow WS'er. long day...You did great.imo

You seem like a great guy, Dante.

You handled the pressure well...came across as very credible.

I'm sure you are glad it is over.

Wishing fair winds and following seas. Thanks for being a stand up guy. You did great. Keep Calm, and Carry On.
    BFMD

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast