Dante S & Christopher S. testimonies

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Dante Solate . . .friends w/kc for 11 yrs, mechanic, knew kc had daughter . . .met Caylee on multiple occassions . . .saw Caylee when he worked @ Don Ray Ford 1-6/08, Sawgrass Apts #218 . . . moved in there 2005 . . .late 2008 or 09 . . .moved from Sawgrass since then . . .KC has been to Sawgrass apts @ DS apt in '06 and 07. Saw kc @ Millers Ale house . . .saw her 7/1 . . .we all knew we getting together . . . Brandon Snow, Sean Daly, . . .saw her there said hello, she was completely normal free of worry, no mention of Caylee missing/kidnapped/ looking for her/ anything wrong . . .nothing . . . with her 1 or 1 1/2 hrs, no mention of Caylee . . .no IM's or texts after that date . . .

Cross:

JB: (again wet/lather/rinse/repeat)

known kc 11 years, nice/caring/giving/love between Caylee & kc, hug/kiss/affection/attentive mom/Caylee affection was geniune toward kc/never went without food/ never poorly dressed/ not abused/ no striking of Caylee/ no punish or torture in any way . . . never saw change in kc before 6/16 til after . . .
JB Do you find it shocking having known love between Caylee & KC . . .no change in kc after june 16 . . .
ID No

Witness excused.

Christopher Stutz . . .first young man dressed in a suit coat . . .

Mr. G w/CS . . .
CS, 23 y/o, works @ Aquatics Coordinator, run facility pool operations/lessons, etc, Bachelors @ Fl. State U, working on Masters . . .met in 2005 @ football game @ elementary kc came to . . .saw kc May 16th 2008, kc came to his parents house, knew she had daughter . . had Caylee w/her . . .his parents were not home . . .she stayed the night . . .came back over about Mother's Day . . .

objection . . .Approach!!!!

JB: did you inform LE that KC didn't like to go out to drink didn't want to leave child w/her mother & father.
SD: yes
known kc quite awhile, saw kc & caylee interact, saw affection from kc to Caylee, Caylee was loving toward kc, not neglected/tortured/punished by kc . . .affection was genuine . . .love between two of them . .

No further questions. . .
Witness excused . . . (JB didn't do his whole shampoo questions about knowing about Caylees death . . .uh oh JB you are slippping)

May 26, 2011

You can click on the arrow next to wenwe4's name and go to the area of the trial thread where each witness is being discussed!
:woot:

Are we okay with this thread since one of them is a member here?

I just wanted to personally thank these young men(women) who bravely stood in front of the whole world today and told what they knew truthfully, and kindly. I am so glad that they did such a phenomenal job and DS if you still read here . . . You Totally Rock!!!! A huge shout out from WS and we have got your back!

Yes. He chose to let us know who he is so it's fine. The important thing is to treat him just as kindly as we would any other member here! :D

Ok, cool! Just wanted to make sure. Not that I have anything bad to say about them. Actually, just wanted to comment on how nice and upstanding all these guys (and girls) are.

They get an official ecs :rocker:

Thank you to our fellow members, both the one in this thread and the one in the other thread, who testified. I know they were not thrilled to do this, but they did the right thing by Caylee.

Wanted to show support for a fellow WS'er. :) long day...You did great.imo

I would also like to give kudos to these young men and women who have testified. Well spoken, polite, appropriately dressed and very composed.

So nice to hear how well they are doing in their lives. They are all educated, working and responsible. Aside from the obvious tragedy of the case, I also realize the tragedy of these folks having to stop their lives, travel and testify due to the lies of Casey Anthony. That is a total shame, as they have lives to live.

Nitrous, and any other of those young folks who may read here, best wishes to you, and best of luck in your lives and future endeavors.

Anadarko

I would also like to give kudos to these young men and women who have testified. Well spoken, polite, appropriately dressed and very composed.

So nice to hear how well they are doing in their lives. They are all educated, working and responsible. Aside from the obvious tragedy of the case, I also realize the tragedy of these folks having to stop their lives, travel and testify due to the lies of Casey Anthony. That is a total shame, as they have lives to live.

Nitrous, and any other of those young folks who may read here, best wishes to you, and best of luck in your lives and future endeavors.

Anadarko

One thousand million times - THIS. (I wish I could push the "thanks" button that many times.)

Nitrous, and all of you - go be (even more) awesome.

Holy Carp I didn't realize (previously) how young Chris S is / was. He would have been just 20 when Caylee was murdered.

I felt badly for him when Judge P scolded him for giving too much information, but think everyone on the stand today was polite and respectful. What nice young people.

I did notice and hope the jury did too that a couple of the guys got little jabs in when answering about how they viewed the situation - "then"

Thanks for stopping by NitrousPowrdSS...that you would remember your friends here at WS at such a time as this...well what can I say except, you're an amazing young man and I'm just so very sorry you and all of ICA's other victims had to experience this tragedy. Yes Darlin', you were all victims as much as Caylee was, just not to the same deadly extent. Thank you for your honesty on the stand and may you one day be able to put all of this behind you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back