Ricardo M testimony

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com

ricardo morales on stand, age 27, lives in illinois for 1 1/2 yrs, married has 1 child, lived in fl 2007 & 2008, working @ car dealership - service dept setting appts for car repairs,
first met kc june 2007 at a party, started to date 2/2008. She told me she worked @ universal studios - event coordinator . . . Her job required her to give tours of universal and islands of adventures for people from out of town . . . Never visited her @ work, occassionally talked about juliette and boss named tom from work, never met them or spoke to them. Lived @ 232 n. Glenwood . . . A townhome. . .lived w/john chatt, he lived there when i dated kc, kc's daughter caylee came over to townhome while dating . . .feb 2008 til mid april 2008 we dated. She stayed over with me 4 - 5 nights a week she stayed over, almost every occassion caylee stayed with us, caylee slept in the bed, i slept on one side, kc in middle, caylee on the other side. Kc didn't leave any clothes . . .she would bring stuff over for herself and caylee . . . Never left anything . . .brought it into my home . . .photo taken of kc & caylee in rm's room @ glenwood apt . . . (objection . . . Pre-trial ruling on this photo . . .overruled) late january because caylee has bruise under her eye . . . (jb sidebar? Hhbp not right now!)
mr. G: Move to enter into evidence. . .
Jb - we would object
hhbp - approach the sidebar!

Mr. G:

broke up in april 2008, after you broke she would come over not as frequently, wasn't bad breakup, never met ga or ca, had been to the a house, went over once early on for breakfast when we were dating - her parents weren't home. On 6/7 kc & caylee spent the night, (objection . . .overrule) on 6/9 & 6/10 . . .kc spent night . . .saw caylee on those dates as well . . . Morning of 6/10 last time i saw caylee . . . Heard name tl (jb: Objection . . Sustained) didn't see kc anymore that week . . . Saw kc next on 7/1 , between 6/10 & 7/1 very minimal contact w/kc - 1 or 2 text messages, didn't tell him caylee was kidnapped, missing, something bad happened, etc. . . .on 7/1 living @ same residence w/a friend sleeping on couch @ the time . . . Ah, friend of mine & jon chatt. . . Known her for years. . . She got in car accident . .car wasn't working and our house was close to her work . . . She was looking for place to live . . .planned to move in with kc into kc's parents home . . .discussed it with ah . . . Saw kc on 7/1 she was sitting in living room talking to ah, when i woke up she was sitting in chair talking to ah, surprised to see her had not seen her in few weeks, didn't upset me. Nothing strange/different/not upset/crying didn't say caylee missing, no change in her demeanor on 7/1 vs. 6/10. On 7/2 went to boston for 6 days/week, flew into orlando on 6/8 and didn't leave the airport and left again on my next flight . . .to pr, flew on my own to meet john c, ah & troy b, planned for 6 months, kc was invited to pr - we were dating when planning that trip or before, i didn't think kc was going to pr with me & my friends. . .i didn't rescind the invite . . .she was still invited, returned 7/15, saw kc that date @ orlando airport . . She was picking us up from airport . . .we arrived in afternoon . . .kc was same as she always was . . .happy/smiling asking about our trip, normal kc, no mention of caylee missing/kidnapped/kc looking for her/anything terrible or horrible happened to kc/nothing in word or action that anything wrong.

Lunch recess!

rm on stand . . .jb doing cross . . . Jb hands over photo to hhbp . . . Hhbp asks if has given the court the original picture not a copy . . . .jb publishes photo to jury "win her over with cholorform" ad . . . This was posted on rm's myspace . . . . They were dating in mar. 2008, rm posted pic when he was dating kc, found it humorous @ the time . . .just a joke . . .never mentioned chloroform to kc that he recalls . .. Mentioned he sold photos to globe magazine . . .they approached him . . .he had not spoken to the media but when "globe came knocking with $4k you started talking to media" . . .(yes) . . . Rm admits he sold pics . . . (rm rolls eyes & pops his tongue) . . . 3-4 nights a week caylee would sleep on the on other side of kc in same bed . . . (jb wanting the statement of 7/25/08 . . .objection . . .counsel reading transcript instead of witness testify . . . .jb no requirement it be a question . . . Hhbp read him the question . . .)
there was one time when were dating she actually started . . . While they were both in my bed. . . .

Jb: Aside from the chloroform ad on your myspace and selling pics of caylee . . . Is anything you witnessed on 6/16/08
rm: In regards to kc . . No

jb: You wouldn't be intimate with kc with caylee in the bed (don't think so) myspace is common method you and friends communicated with back in 2008. (yes)

mr. G: How many pics have you uploaded to your myspace account . . .
Rm i don't know, don't know the dates, the year . . . Maybe 2008 . . . I know what chloroform is used for to put people to sleep if they inhale it . . . I never did chloroform searches on internet . . .

The detective and i were referring to one night . . . On 6/9? (objection . . .overruled)
kc & caylee stayed over on 6/9 to 6/10 . . . Both slept in same bed with rm, the question det. Edwards was asking was not on 6/9. I didn't recall the dates but only morning i woke up and caylee was not there but kc was. . . .

Mr. G referring rm to refresh his memory . . . Pg 1290 line 8 - 1291 line 21.

Rm the night that i woke up without caylee in the bed was not the night of june 9th, kc said her mother called in the middle of night and asked her to bring caylee home . . .

I don't recall rest of morning. . . Woke up kc in bed, caylee was not. Rm was not awake for phone call . . .kc said that the reason she left in middle of night.

Jb: You are saying there is only one time caylee was not in the same bed . . .

Rm i don't understand what you are getting at

jb witness kc's interraction w/caylee. . .did you see how caylee reacted (objection . . . Hhbp mr. Baez . . . .)

rm i saw caylee interact w/kc, never went hungry . .. Kc hug caylee . . .
Appear genuine . . Appear happy (objections)
didn't seek kc strike, torture, punish in method consider torture . . .

Caylee had trouble going to sleep . . . Only time rm saw kc discipline caylee . . . Normal mother putting child to sleep.

Jb no further questions . . .

Witness is excused

5/26/2011

You can click on the arrow next to wenwe4's name and go to the area of the trial thread where each witness is being discussed! :woot:

Baez: Did you ever see KC torture Caylee?
Ricardo: No
Baez: Punish her in a method that would be considered torture?
Ricardo: Umm no, she had issues with Caylee going to sleep, but thats the only time I saw her disciplining Caylee.
Baez: You only saw her disciplining Caylee once?
Ricardo: No it was reoccuring whenever she was trying to put Caylee to sleep....but, she just looked like a normal mother trying to get her kid to go to sleep.

Ricardo's MySpace in June '08-- "Win her over-- with Chloroform".
Next statement by the dude: The only time I saw Casey do anything to discipline Kaylee was when she was having trouble putting Kaylee to sleep".

He said it twice... just sayin'.

Ricardo's MySpace in June '08-- "Win her over-- with Chloroform".
Next statement by the dude: The only time I saw Casey do anything to discipline Kaylee was when she was having trouble putting Kaylee to sleep".

He said it twice... just sayin'.

I don't think Baez was expecting that answer!

Bedtime for toddlers can be an issue but, possibly a bigger issue for KC since Caylee's sleep schedule was disrupted during those times hanging out/sleeping in random places.

i was in courtroom today . when ricardo said married with a child i thought i saw casey react a bit of surprise. her trail of ex boyfriends since time has gone on must have been a flashback for all of them. she sure had some nice guy friends it appears. all seem to be nice young adults who went on to do something with their lifes.seems she blew her chance to be surrounded by some nice friends. yes court was very much to observe . i was in balcony so could see a lot of monitors and jurors. i will not comment on jurors because it is not to be discussed . i do feel they will have a good panel. jose was really a lil obnoxious perhaps and judge scolded him about you can not ask about pic thats not evidence labeled. he however tried again and again. glad george held his cool!! i loved being in court . got there at 6am in line and i was about number 36 or so. some did not get in till afternoon. no concession stands or venders in sight . all overplayed ! will try to go again this week. talked to nancy grace today. told george and cindy wish them well as they were walking in courtroom.

Am I the only one that thought Ricardo was a little creepy? I really wanted someone to ask him why Caylee slept in the same bad with him and Casey. Did he not have a couch Caylee could sleep on??? And how about when JB asked him if he and ICA were ever intimate with each other while Caylee was in bed with them and he said
"I don't believe so." What!?!?! He didn't say "Absolutely not. Never." he said "I don't believe so." Very strange IMHO.

I don't think Baez was expecting that answer!

Bedtime for toddlers can be an issue but, possibly a bigger issue for KC since Caylee's sleep schedule was disrupted during those times hanging out/sleeping in random places.

Bedtime is not the time to "discipline" a child, that's when you read them a story, hold them, sing to them, give them a cup of milk...

And did anyone notice how JB made a slip 2 or 3 times when questioning Ricardo about who slept in the middle of the bed. He kept wanting to put Caylee between RM and KC. What was that about? Making that mistake once would be ok, but each time, the same thing. :waitasec:

Also, when RM was asked if he would have sex with Caylee in the bed with them, I played that back 5 times and am still not sure I heard it correctly. Did RM say that he doesn't believe he would???? The right answer to that question should have been "HeZZ NO". Did he not hear the question correctly???

Oh, sorry Never...didn't see you had already said this...oops

Bedtime is not the time to "discipline" a child, that's when you read them a story, hold them, sing to them, give them a cup of milk...

And did anyone notice how JB made a slip 2 or 3 times when questioning Ricardo about who slept in the middle of the bed. He kept wanting to put Caylee between RM and KC. What was that about? Making that mistake once would be ok, but each time, the same thing. :waitasec:

Also, when RM was asked if he would have sex with Caylee in the bed with them, I played that back 5 times and am still not sure I heard it correctly. Did RM say that he doesn't believe he would???? The right answer to that question should have been "HeZZ NO". Did he not hear the question correctly???

JB already knows that if JP Chatt is called to the stand, JP is gonna say he found it unmotherly-like to have Caylee in the bedroom with your "playmate"
Ruh Roh, you mean people in the 21st century still find it distasteful to have your child in the room when you're, eh hem, sleeping with your non-husband?
Well, JP did, so JB wants to eliminate that one now. I think an intellectually honest jury can make the same deductions JP made, with or without RM admitting it.
ETA-Although....as MariaK pointed out, when KC was with Tony, she was thoughtful enough to leave Caylee unattended to answer the door, while she went to the bedroom with Tony. But I mean, you know, maybe they weren't even having sex, maybe they were just smoking pot or something?

Am I the only one that thought Ricardo was a little creepy? I really wanted someone to ask him why Caylee slept in the same bad with him and Casey. Did he not have a couch Caylee could sleep on??? And how about when JB asked him if he and ICA were ever intimate with each other while Caylee was in bed with them and he said
"I don't believe so." What!?!?! He didn't say "Absolutely not. Never." he said "I don't believe so." Very strange IMHO.

However, his testimony directly contradicts the defense theory that Casey was a victim of molestation as she (if true) absolutely would not have allowed her own child to be in the same bed with a grown man, even though she was in between him and Caylee.

MOO

Did anyone besides me think that Ricardo was ANGRY ?

Did anyone besides me think that Ricardo was ANGRY ?

Yup. And irritated, and... perhaps disgusted. ?

I thought most of the men she had these flings or relationships with seemed like decent human beings so I wouldn't be surprised if all of them were disgusted, angry, regretful, etc.

I swear that somewhere in the massive pile of discovery that somewhere it was talked about RM and KC having sex when Caylee was there. I remember because it was an ewww feeling. Am I the only one that remembers that? I think it was when she slept with him after starting to see AL and she was texting AH about it and talked about having sex with him and it was known that Caylee had spent the night there, too, so it looked like she was in the room but it wasn't specifically said that she was.

I swear that somewhere in the massive pile of discovery that somewhere it was talked about RM and KC having sex when Caylee was there. I remember because it was an ewww feeling. Am I the only one that remembers that? I think it was when she slept with him after starting to see AL and she was texting AH about it and talked about having sex with him and it was known that Caylee had spent the night there, too, so it looked like she was in the room but it wasn't specifically said that she was.
I remember reading that too It made me sick to my stomach I was totally repulsed by just the thought

I don't think the question the state is raising is "was Caylee in the same bed while they were doing the deed" but more along the lines of "who was watching caylee WHILE they were doing the deed?"

It ties in perfectly with the witness (forget her name) whom Caylee opened the door for at Tonys.. SHE was worried about leaving Caylee alone while KC was still in Tonys bedroom and no one was watching her..

Why wasn't "mommy" worried about her?

IF she did indeed drown as per DT's theory... well mommy was OFTEN negligent (pro prosecution)

My thoughts exactly!! When TL was on the stand yesterday, I got a very good "vibe," if you will, from him; decent, open and honest. In contrast, as soon as RM took the stand today, I was (very) quickly creeped out. He came across, imo, as angry, hostile and downright menacing... something I can't really define, but a strong impression nevertheless. And I agree- his nonchalant attitude toward the question re. having intimacy w/ICA while Caylee was in the same bed was more than a little shocking!! Like you, I thought he'd react like,"NO!! No way!"- whether it was a lie or not; instead, he seemed to WANT to give the message of "*advertiser censored** YOU!" to the entire courtroom. Perhaps this trip to testify has been causing him problems with the wife??

I actually got a kick out of Ricardo :crazy: He was brutally honest like he didn't care. He had nothing to lose and nothing to hide. Actually, I've liked everyone who has testified, but he stood out the most :crazy:

JB already knows that if JP Chatt is called to the stand, JP is gonna say he found it unmotherly-like to have Caylee in the bedroom with your "playmate"
Ruh Roh, you mean people in the 21st century still find it distasteful to have your child in the room when you're, eh hem, sleeping with your non-husband?
Well, JP did, so JB wants to eliminate that one now. I think an intellectually honest jury can make the same deductions JP made, with or without RM admitting it.
ETA-Although....as MariaK pointed out, when KC was with Tony, she was thoughtful enough to leave Caylee unattended to answer the door, while she went to the bedroom with Tony. But I mean, you know, maybe they weren't even having sex, maybe they were just smoking pot or something?

I have read a few things that have suggested that JP and KC didn't like each other. Amy mentioned during one of the LE intereviews and I can honestly with JP was irked with Casey and Caylee sleeping in the same bed as Ricardo. I think JP might have worried about Casey or someone else possibly falsely accusing Ricardo of abusing Caylee. Yesterday with Maria's testimony, I got the feeling that she probably thought it was strange for KC to have her little daughter around Clint and others while she was in the bedroom with Tony.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back