Yellow Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch this video. Where does the crumpled yellow paper at the end come from? ICA comes into court empty handed. Someone passing her notes? Isn't that not allowed?

http://www.wftv.com/video/28032910/index.html

Good catch Crabcake, It looks like that lady with the blonde curly hair sitting next to her passes it to ICA below the table and out of sight. I think it was a surprise to ICA and then she starts reading it.

Is that lady is with the defense counsel?

You know what, I saw this clip like 5 times and I don't think she passes the note to her. It's either in that sweater that's already on the seat when she sits down or possibly CM hands it to her when he comes over and pats her on the back. Not sure.

I heard who the blonde was, but name escapes me now.

I thought it was in the sweater because she was playing with the sweater or touching it. hmmm where are the notes coming from?? wonder if judge or state will see this.

Why would it be forbidden for someone to pass a note to KC?

Why would it be forbidden for someone to pass a note to KC?

Inmates aren't supposed to get things passed to them at all, not even notes, as far as I understand.

And with notes, I believe that with Sunshine Laws, all correspondence becomes public information. Sneaky notes like this do not.

DS handed it to her under the table

DS is the female, I take it. I'm not sure who she is.

So DS must have had it under the table to begin with, because she didn't have it in her hand when her hands were above the table. I think that's what's confusing me.

Okay, just watched it again. Yeah, I think that's where it's coming from, DS had it under the table before ICA arrived.

I'm constantly seeing her and her attorneys passing notes to one another. I didn't think it was a big deal when it's amongst themselves. I assumed Casey jots stuff down for them to ask the witnesses and they prob write stuff down to ask her too pertaining to who's up and what's going on.

I'm constantly seeing her and her attorneys passing notes to one another. I didn't think it was a big deal when it's amongst themselves. I assumed Casey jots stuff down for them to ask the witnesses and they prob write stuff down to ask her too pertaining to who up and what's going on.

I must be now just catching this, but this incident seemed sneaky to me. Perhaps it's no big deal after all.

At the very end of yesterday's hearing (after TonE came back for proffer testimony) I noticed something similar. Just before KC leaves there is another strange exchange of folded notes. JB has not one but two notes floating around. I don't know how to bring up just that clip but it's about 30 seconds just before KC goes out.

moo

ETA - I thought it looked sneaky and that's the only reason it caught my eye. I too thought that they were allowed to communicate via notes.

DS is the female, I take it. I'm not sure who she is.

So DS must have had it under the table to begin with, because she didn't have it in her hand when her hands were above the table. I think that's what's confusing me.

Okay, just watched it again. Yeah, I think that's where it's coming from, DS had it under the table before ICA arrived.

Dorothy CS is the lawyer who'll be handling all the science and expert cross examinations for the DT. Her expertise is malpratice.

I must be now just catching this, but this incident seemed sneaky to me. Perhaps it's no big deal after all.

It's possible the note was on KC's chair and she sat on it or a portion of it when she sat down. Attorneys are premitted to communicate with their client whatever way they want. Folded notes keep the public from seeing attorney/client information. Nothing sneaky about it as they do it all the time. jmo

Casey puts it on the desk, so it's probably not something they were really trying to hide, but it did look a little sneaky.

DS has been passing yellow notes to ICA all through the jury selection. She is the one who has complained about the camera looking at her computer screen. Yea right. I seen her several times pass notes to ICA under the table looking straight ahead like no one is watching. It is kinda strange when they do it under the table, like what do you have to hide.

It's possible the note was on KC's chair and she sat on it or a portion of it when she sat down. Attorneys are premitted to communicate with their client whatever way they want. Folded notes keep the public from seeing attorney/client information. Nothing sneaky about it as they do it all the time. jmo

What LC said. It's allowed.

It probably is allowed, but it does look sneaky, and I think it was in her sweater FWIW. They sure do an extreme amount of note passing and whispering. But it is ICA's only interaction with real people other than the guards, so...

I gather that it's allowed for them to exchange notes but is KC allowed to bring in or take out papers?

If it's her DT passing notes to her, what's the difference between that and whispering to one another? IDK, doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Probably happens all the time in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth