1226 users online (190 members and 1036 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Sex Offender Living In Walk In Closet Assaults Girl

William Milne did his ten years in prison. A family figured they'd be kind enough to help him get back on his feet by letting him live in their closet.

Unfortunately a girl under the age of 16 lived in the home as well and woke up more than once finding Milne next to her bed. It progressed to the point the poor kid woke to find him in her bed.

http://www.abc-7.com/Global/story.asp?S=14735078

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    William Milne did his ten years in prison. A family figured they'd be kind enough to help him get back on his feet by letting him live in their closet.

Unfortunately a girl under the age of 16 lived in the home as well and woke up more than once finding Milne next to her bed. It progressed to the point the poor kid woke to find him in her bed.

http://www.abc-7.com/Global/story.asp?S=14735078
    More then once? Why was it allowed to happen more then once. I mean these people are obviously not very bright to allow a sex offender in their home anyway but you would think after the first time he was out of line he would be out of the house lickety split. Did the child not tell?
    What is wrong with people?

Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post
    More then once? Why was it allowed to happen more then once. I mean these people are obviously not very bright to allow a sex offender in their home anyway but you would think after the first time he was out of line he would be out of the house lickety split. Did the child not tell?
    What is wrong with people?
    Just a guess, but the girl probably didn't tell. Possibly she was afraid? Possibly she tried to convince herself that the man her parents allowed to live in the closet wasn't standing over her bed with his pants down?

It's amazing the poor kid could even get any sleep when that scarry looking, freak was wandering around.

so I get the lewd and lascivious charge...what was the assault? Was that because he was in her bed? (I agree there should be a charge, I'm just wondering about assault?)

Why are people so dumb (naive maybe?) to let someone like that into their home?

This poor girl really did have a monster living in her closet. Horrible.

And who in the world allows a person to live in a closet, anyway?

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Jeeeeezz...Hate to say this but I hope CPS takes a look at this family. Seriously, they bring this guy into their home with teen girl living there? Look at his photo. Hmmmmmmm.....
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn