705 users online (91 members and 614 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,312

    What Is On Casey's Wrist

    I noticed something on her wrist ...In the am she did not have it but the last clips of day she was wearing something on her wrist!! I do not think inmates are allowed watches or jewelry .. and her hair is already pulled back so what is on her wrist?


    Mods I did not know where to put this and I really did not want it to get lost..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GetSmart; 05-27-2011 at 02:10 AM. Reason: ETA

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    574
    I'm thinking the hair band that kept her pony tail in a bun. I keep an elastic hair band on my wrist when I'm not using it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,312
    Its not there for her "primping For TonE pic either.. sleutherontheside pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Padua View Post
    I'm thinking the hair band that kept her pony tail in a bun. I keep an elastic hair band on my wrist when I'm not using it.

    Maybe you are right I do too but it just seemed bigger ..so she would use several of them for her bun ..


    well do you think we should ask mods to move my thread as not to waste thread space??/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by Padua View Post
    I'm thinking the hair band that kept her pony tail in a bun. I keep an elastic hair band on my wrist when I'm not using it.
    Yeah, I do the same thing and that's what it looks like to me.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,171
    so she had more than one scrunchie? why would she need more than one?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bluffs of the Missouri in The Lou
    Posts
    2,106
    It looks like a nausea bracelet to me... and with the bs they are spewing, she'd need one.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,226
    I know it's not a Caylee bracelet... those are white with pinkish writing.

    And the other one that Cindy wears is not a little rubber one... it's not that either.

    I would love one of these with more than one kid... Caylee, Haleigh, Kyron... probably a necklace actually.

    Cindy's bracelets:



    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ony-trial.html

    I don't think Casey will need a nausea bracelet, but I certainly do.

    Maybe something healthier than a 2 pound bag of chocolate chips to snack on during testimony?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    I know it's not a Caylee bracelet... those are white with pinkish writing.

    And the other one that Cindy wears is not a little rubber one... it's not that either.

    I would love one of these with more than one kid... Caylee, Haleigh, Kyron... probably a necklace actually.

    Cindy's bracelets:



    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ony-trial.html

    I don't think Casey will need a nausea bracelet, but I certainly do.

    Maybe something healthier than a 2 pound bag of chocolate chips to snack on during testimony?
    oh me too wouldn't that be nice

    I looked in Inmate manual it really didn't
    cover scrunchies haha but did answer other questions ..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GetSmart; 05-27-2011 at 02:47 AM. Reason: eta

  10. #10
    kaRN's Avatar
    kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,753
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    I noticed something on her wrist ...In the am she did not have it but the last clips of day she was wearing something on her wrist!! I do not think inmates are allowed watches or jewelry .. and her hair is already pulled back so what is on her wrist?


    Mods I did not know where to put this and I really did not want it to get lost..
    IMO it's another elastic. Her hair is down in this picture and she prolly uses 2 elastics to make the bun.

    Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

    Copyright that Cindy

    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,264
    She made the decision (she's the boss) to leave her hair down for the testostermony today.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligram View Post
    She made the decision (she's the boss) to leave her hair down for the testostermony today.
    hehehe, you said testostermony!!! Seriously though, I knew that she "got around" but seeing them all parading in really hit it home. I understand that is not what she is on trial for, but it makes me sad. She can do whatever she wants as far as who and how she spends her time...but she brought sweet little Caylee along with her. That breaks my heart. She should have been playing with her toys, going to the beach, playing with other kids, and sleeping at her own home in her own bed with the safety and security of her family. Instead she was dragged around from one place to another...sleeping in the home of numerous different men.
    Casey is NOT on trial for this. But what kind of caring, loving, attentive mother does this?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    so she had more than one scrunchie? why would she need more than one?
    Her hair is really long. I know my hair is only shoulder length and takes at least one hair elastic to hold it up. If my hair was as long as hers is I would need a second one. Just cause. I hate my hair being out of order and it would seem so does ICA.

    It also sort of looks like one of those rubber bracelets that people wear for breast cancer or aids support or yadda yadda.. we all know the ones they sell for a buck for fund raisers and such ..
    and you begin to notice that Holland has windmills....and Holland has tulips. Holland even has Rembrandts. - Emily Perl Kingsley

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,264
    to armywife
    I just couldn't resist adding to the ICA Cursory Dictionary. Bet she really looks forward to trial days. Not many males to snare in her spidey webs. Wonder what she dreams about.
    IMO

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    36,315
    I am betting a hair scrunchy, just in case the hair down was annoying her she could always put it back up in the bun as in days past.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. AL AL - Birmingham, WhtMale, Orthopedic Pin Near Left Wrist, Mar'14
    By georgiagirl in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2017, 09:44 PM
  2. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 01:59 AM
  3. GUILTY Canada - Girl, 17, for rape of 12yo boy, Scarborough, Ont, 2005
    By Casshew in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-11-2005, 12:14 PM