BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
scaled.php

Mallory Parker

All rise for the jury.

HHJP: how many of you are hockey fans. did you really want to see that lightening game? Sure you don't want to see a basketball game. Due to bright house networks you can see a hockey game. You will be able to see the hockey game tonight.

FG: How old?

works, customer service rep. for about a year and a half.

FG: been together since 2006?

yes

FG: in 2008 were you and Lee a couple?

yes

FG: how would you describe your relationship during that time with Casey?

not close but kept in touch

FG: arguments or problems with Miss Anthony?

no

FG: Cindy?

good, close to her but not as close now.

FG: you knew Caylee?

yes

FG: were you aware that, did you notice that Casey was not at the house?

not in june, in july

FG: Lee received a call...

objection
sustained

FG: did you contact Casey?

text message

FG: when did you text Casey?

a day or two before the fourth of july weekend

FG: what did you ask?

if she was in downtown Orlando

FG: day or night?

night

FG: july 3r any further attempts

I dont' recall if that was the date, but we were downtown with Lee and Danny Alveraz

FG: where did you go downtown?

a club on church street, it is a street downtown with bars and clubs it is popular.

FG: when you Lee and mr A went down town you knew Casey was there?

got info from friends and family

FG: was there a club she was at?

yes

FG: when you went to that club did you see the defendant?

no

FG: did you try to contact her thru phone?

yes, five maybe six

FG: did she respond?

some of them

FG: what were you asking?

to meet her downtown just to meet up

FG: what did she respond?

she did ask if I was with Lee, thru further conversation she said she did not want the family to worry about her she just needed some space.

FG: ask about Caylee?

asked if she would bring baby to family get together and she said she would try.

FG: how would you describe Lee's demenor?

he seemed focused but frustratited and concerned.

FG: while you were texting CA was Lee also trying?

yes

FG: did they have a convo that night?

yes sir

FG: after the text messages did you try to call?

no

FG: how long downtown?

not long, stayed in one place on churchstreet.

FG: ever locate Casey?

no

FG: after those text messages on July 3, did you ever exchange other texts?

no, I don't believe so.

FG: on the phone?

I don't believe so

FG: during this time where you with Cindy?

I don't recall.

FG: George anthony?

I don't recall

FG: state of mind or demeanor?

objection
sustained

JB: you are aware you went looking for Casey because Cindy was requesting this, right?

hearsay

JB: without telling us what was said to you...

sustained

JB: now you testified under direct that the reason you went downtown was because Lee wanted to go there. you went there at Lee's urging. You understood you were both going there under Cindy's urging, not George.

correct

JB: did you ever see Caylee going up to Casey?

all the time

JB: affection

all the time

JB: describe how Caylee loved her mother

it was amazing, very special bond ( I am laughing so hard right now)

JB: did it appear genuine?

yes

JB: did she go without food?

amazing.

Mallory Parker will be the next witness . . . how many hockey fans? Sure you don't want to see a basketball game . . . Britehouse networks will provide the game tonight to jurors

MP, age 27, customer svc rep 1 1/2 yrs now, engaged to LA, met LA late '06, brief period in early 2007 they broke up, knew kc 6/08 & 7/08, not extremely close to kc, close to CA . . she is closer to CA now, same w/GA. . . . knew Caylee, in early 7/08 kc was not @ house . . . LA got a phone call from CA . .

MP tried to text kc a day or 2 before 7/4 weekend . . . asking if she was downtown Orlando . . @ night . . . not sure if it was 7/3 but they made attempts to find kc w/LA & Danny Alverez . . . went to a club downtown Church Street . . .clubs & bars on both sides of streets . . . thought kc was downtown . . .received info from friends & family kc was downtown . .. specific club @ 10 pm, didn't see kc when went downtown . . text messaged her . . .text 5 or6 times . .. asking if she was downtown see if we could meet up . . . she never stated she was downtown . . . kc asked if MP was w/LA didn't want family to worry about her just wanted some space. . . not directly mention Caylee . .. if she would be bringing Caylee to family weekend function . . kc said she would try . . .LA seemed very focused/frustrated/concerned . . . LA was also trying to get ahold of kc as well . .. had a conversation that night . . .stayed downtown a couple of hours . . .stayed in 1 place mostly . . .checked one other place . . .stayed on Church street. . .never located kc, after 7/3 - 7/16 no more texts to kc from MP . . . .don't recall if she spent time w/CA or GA, the A's state of mind or demeanor during 7/08 . . .(JB:eek:bjection - sustained)

Cross:

JB: went looking for kc because CA was requesting this . . . (objection- sustained MR. BAEZ) without telling us . . . .looking for right words . . . reason you went downtown because LA wanted to go there . . . not GA . . . @ CA urging . . . not GA . . . .opportunity to view KC & Caylee . . .see Caylee run to kc? all the time . . .
Caylee loved her mother . . .(MP tears) . . .it was amazing . . . very special bond . . . Caylee never went w/o food, not neglected, kc didn't strike/torture/harm Caylee in any way . . .Amazing relationship.

REdirect . . .

Witness excused

I missed Mallory's testimony. Does anyone have a link where it can be watched?

Some people are worried that Mallory's testimony is good for the DT, which it might be. But I do think she seemed genuine. I think it's normal to get choked up regarding the death of the little girl who would have been her niece...regarding any little girl. Unlike Casey, she showed emotion.

As to whether Casey was a good mom and had a good relationship with Caylee, everyone has been testifying to that. Mallory could be snowed by the As. However, I'm one who believes that Caylee was not abused prior to her death, and that Casey did care for her daughter (as in take good care of her.) If ICA is a sociopath, she could have done a good job of portraying a good mom. Until she got tired of doing so.

If the state is going to claim sociopath, Mallory's testimony on cross-examination, can actually be good for them.

Thanks for listing the basics of the testimony! I'd like to follow the trial at work and can't listen to the live feed and was getting frustrated at scrolling through hundreds of posts on other threads.

If KC had almost everyone close to her snowballed that she worked for years at Universal, I don't think it's a big stretch for her to snowball everyone about what a good mom she was. She could act for anyone for a couple of hours, IMO. Shoot, she acted a great act with the police until the fateful "end of the hallway" moment.

Some people are worried that Mallory's testimony is good for the DT, which it might be. But I do think she seemed genuine. I think it's normal to get choked up regarding the death of the little girl who would have been her niece...regarding any little girl. Unlike Casey, she showed emotion.

As to whether Casey was a good mom and had a good relationship with Caylee, everyone has been testifying to that. Mallory could be snowed by the As. However, I'm one who believes that Caylee was not abused prior to her death, and that Casey did care for her daughter (as in take good care of her.) If ICA is a sociopath, she could have done a good job of portraying a good mom. Until she got tired of doing so.

If the state is going to claim sociopath, Mallory's testimony on cross-examination, can actually be good for them.

I too agree that casey took care of her child and didn't abuse her in the typical sense. I think she may have even been fond of her at times, like one is fond of a favorite toy. But I think when they were alone and casey did not have to act, the fact that she viewed Caylee as a doll, or that she didn't feel real, deep love for her, came out in subtle, devastating ways. I would sum it up as Caylee likely felt a lack of love when they were alone or a confusing lack of a bond.

Either way, there have been several people who seemed like model parents or husbands and for all intents and purposes, were, when they were with their spouses or kids, who then went on to kill them. scott peterson, susan smith, etc. etc.

it wasn't good for the state, imo.

in hindsight, I do not see why the state called her.

so if anybody can plz explain?

I didn't watch but would guess that Mallory was called to lay a foundation for the fact that they were frantically searching for casey, eventually, because she was withholding Caylee and that casey avoided them.

JB: you are aware you went looking for Casey because Cindy was requesting this, right?

hearsay

JB: without telling us what was said to you...

sustained

JB: now you testified under direct that the reason you went downtown was because Lee wanted to go there. you went there at Lee's urging. You understood you were both going there under Cindy's urging, not George.

correct

JB: did you ever see Caylee going up to Casey?

all the time

JB: affection

all the time

JB: describe how Caylee loved her mother

it was amazing, very special bond ( I am laughing so hard right now)

JB: did it appear genuine?

yes

JB: did she go without food?

amazing.

Mallory's testimony:

FG: how would you describe your relationship during that time with Casey?

not close but kept in touch

BBM: Quite a leap to go from describing her relationship with Casey as "not close to but kept in touch" to the "all the time" answers regarding Casey/Caylee's relationship.

She was on the board of the CMA Foundation last time I checked along with her mother. I wonder why she didn't say she was involved in running a charity in which she could collect a paycheck when they asked about her employment.

IMO

If KC had almost everyone close to her snowballed that she worked for years at Universal, I don't think it's a big stretch for her to snowball everyone about what a good mom she was. She could act for anyone for a couple of hours, IMO. Shoot, she acted a great act with the police until the fateful "end of the hallway" moment.

I believe that she did have everyone snowballed into thinking she is a good mom... just like Susan Smith, Andrea Yates were "good moms" .. at least for a time.

I can't imagine Mallory going out of her way to describe her relationship as "amazing" .. after she just implicated her fiance of sexual abuse...I'm curious to see how Lee and Cindy will testify.. will they also still go out of there way to help ICA?

I find it interesting that when asked if she had had contact with either CA and GA between July 3rd and July16th, she said "I don't recall". She sounded coached for this type of question.

moo

I find it interesting that when asked if she had had contact with either CA and GA between July 3rd and July16th, she said "I don't recall". She sounded coached for this type of question.

moo
Honestly she may not recall inlaws will sometimes tell me and hubby the same thing sometimes just him and he tells me I can't remember how it was told to me years later kwim

The interesting thing about MP's testimony to me was she says she use to be close to CA not so much anymore though

Just wondering, as I didn't get to watch myself, did Mallory say she is closer to CA now or before? Because in one post, it says she was close to her but not so much now. And then in another post one or down from that, says she is closer to her now than she was before. TIA!

Eh, not even as much to latch onto as KC's friends-- I thought it was weak, as far as punch goes. Very forgettable for the jury, imo.

I think her testimony is fine for prosecution.

How can a parent have an 'amazing bond' with her child, but then not show any concern or grief when her child has been missing (or even drowned) for weeks?

Clearly the 'amazing bond' was just put on for show.

moo

She was coached, the old "I can't recall" is the best way to get out of answering questions. It's probably for the best, if she did recall anything I wouldn't believe it anyway.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31
Back