Five Months Since Hailey Disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox

Reaction score
Today marks five months since Hailey disappeared.

LE seems no closer to solving this case, hoping we hear from Toombs or the Texas Rangers today. Come on Reporters, at least get a status update.

Where are you Hailey?

I've been thinking about this too. Our temps are climbing into the triple digits, high winds with sand and wildfires.

There has been something constantly remaining in the back of my mind. CD's words in an interview on BTH (I think) about Hailey would not go with anyone quietly, she'd be kicking and screaming. Then somewhere I recall BD saying HD went kicking and screaming.

I've read the many affidavits and transcripts from interviews, etc. and cannot seem to find this anywhere. Am I going crazy?

OT - listened to the KCA trial today. So many parallels with HD case. So very scarey to me. I still can't wrap my head around this much less my heart.

KCBD NewsChannel 11's Michael Slother went to Colorado City to speak with authorities about any updates in the investigation. He also spoke with Hailey's grandmother to find out how months of waiting has impacted her. Look for his full report tonight on KCBD NewsChannel 11 at ten.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/14741881/its-been-5-months-from-colorado

Speaking with Hailey's Gma, assume this will be Clint's Mom. Where the he$$ is the rest of the family?

There were quite a few articles about Hailey today...I just posted them in news thread.

Some information about CP, charges and investigation status, from sources other than PK.

There's also a sweet poem in one of the articles, which was written by one of Hailey's classmate / friend. So sad...the article itself, talking about what should have been Hailey's last day of school. :(

Thank you everyoneneedsavoice.

At least we know that the various agencies meet once a week on Hailey's case.

and

CP Case: Toombs says "no other action has been taken yet by the county attorney, but he said the matter likely will be presented to a grand jury shortly".

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/may/27/child-*advertiser censored*-investigation-continues/

I feel much better after reading what Toombs had to say.

and

CP Case: Toombs says "no other action has been taken yet by the county attorney, but he said the matter likely will be presented to a grand jury shortly".

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/may/27/child-*advertiser censored*-investigation-continues/

You're very welcome and I'm glad you feel better.

I'm glad to see information from someone other than PK...that, alone, boosted my confidence in the accuracy of what was reported. It's so hard to remain positive, hopeful and confident with the "quality" of information that's been reported on this case, in the past; but I'm trying really, really hard.

I'm just glad Toombs provided a little more detail as to the multiple agencies and the progress of the investigation. Fingers crossed that the wheels of justice will begin to move swiftly and we will start seeing more progress...like arrests and finding Hailey!

I am going to wait until tomorrow to read what Toobms had to say.

I dont want to get mad ad then try to go to sleep. I will just go to bed sad that Hailey isnt home yet.
I want to check that park in San fran where the two missing teens where found a few months ago. Britany Smith was found there and it ws widely reported runaways find it a good place to go.

In case my dream comes true and she did run away.

and

Actually, he doesn't say much more than what we allready know or could logically deduce. That report also has some facts mixed up (the 100k images were of *advertiser censored*, not specifically CP, for example) and has the CP investigation confused with the HD investigation (two separate unrelated investigations). So, basically poor reporting consisting of misquotes of earlier reports mixed in with quotes from the sheriff (some of which appeared to be contexually confused).

One thing of importance is that the case is being dealt with by Howard county as "as most of the devices were discovered in the Big Spring home of Adkins' mother". That means that nothing significant was found at either BDs or the GMs house, and that the extent of the *advertiser censored* is what was described in the search warrant affidavit. So basically whatever was on the mothers computer. I doubt that they are going to be able to figure out who in the moms house downloaded that stuff, or if was intentional or incidental (according to the affidavit the 100k+ *advertiser censored* images had not been deleted and were found by the local sheriffs investigator, while the CP was deleted and found by the FBI). It also means that Toombs is probably not involved with that particular investigation any more, the Howard county sheriff would be the one doing that. So, why isnt the reporter asking the folk at Howard county what is happening?

I want to point out the the correct use of Bailey wicks .. is Bailiwicks.

Toombs and Kempfer refuse to use the word suspect in the case according to the article.

And now the CP is only on his mothers computer. Multiple users etc.etc.etc.

For Toombs, not a day goes by that he doesn't think about the case. He asks for patience and insists that authorities haven't forgotten Hailey. "We're going to make sure we have a good case with a lot of evidence that we'll have at our disposal to convict someone," he said.

Alot of evidence (we'll) {as in we /will that we dont have yet}

I want to point out the the correct use of Bailey wicks .. is Bailiwicks.

Toombs and Kempfer refuse to use the word suspect in the case according to the article.

And now the CP is only on his mothers computer. Multiple users etc.etc.etc.

Alot of evidence (we'll) {as in we /will that we dont have yet}

I hope so....and it's not the beginning of letting us know... a little bit at a time.... that they have nothing.

She is one that is hard to forget, especially in light of her just vanishing into thin air in a fairly quiet place. I really think that is what is most unsettling about this case, how vulnerable we all end up feeling for ourselves and our children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie