869 users online (159 members and 710 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

KC KNEW that Caylee was dead ALL ALONG!?!?

This a huge concession, IMO! For months her family, friends, neighbors, total strangers were searching for her daughter! All along JB insisting (and kc) that Caylee was
    alive and that LE was not following up on tips! Can they be sued for all the money that was WASTED on this cover-up?
    I'm outraged if it is true that her attorneys knew this all along and allowed hard earned tax payers money and many volunteers time and money to go to waste searching for a live Caylee! this is outrageous and it should be illegal or they should be at least financially responsible for this hoax! The DT should have to answer how long have they known this, that Caylee drowned on the backyard pool! How can this be allowed?
    I CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT! Abuse does not explain it! nothing explains it. What are your thoughts? what does the law say about this?

PS- sorry if I sound upset
    TEAM CAYLEE
    "Caylee IS the VICTIM!"

Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    This a huge concession, IMO! For months her family, friends, neighbors, total strangers were searching for her daughter! All along JB insisting (and kc) that Caylee was
    alive and that LE was not following up on tips! Can they be sued for all the money that was WASTED on this cover-up?
    I'm outraged if it is true that her attorneys knew this all along and allowed hard earned tax payers money and many volunteers time and money to go to waste searching for a live Caylee! this is outrageous and it should be illegal or they should be at least financially responsible for this hoax! The DT should have to answer how long have they known this, that Caylee drowned on the backyard pool! How can this be allowed?
    I CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT! Abuse does not explain it! nothing explains it. What are your thoughts? what does the law say about this?

By the time the body was found COD would not have been possible, so we would still be in the same boat we are in right now.

Now the State is putting on these look at Casey, does she look like shes looking for daughter, but their argument is now damaged because right now the jury knows during these videos she did know for sure her daughter was dead, and thats why she was not looking.

missm is offline POSTPARTUM SCHIZOPHRENIA! Yes folks, you heard that correctly!
    I hope to heck that the SA brings this up. It was genius today after all that crap with GA testifying with Baez about how he was trying to "distance himself" from the evidence of the car when JA said, "Well if she drowned in the pool, then he wouldn't have considered the car to be evidence that he had to 'distance himself' from!"

I was waiting to hear the Law & Order chimes right after that, LOLOLOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    By the time the body was found COD would not have been possible, so we would still be in the same boat we are in right now.

Now the State is putting on these look at Casey, does she look like shes looking for daughter, but their argument is now damaged because right now the jury knows during these videos she did know for sure her daughter was dead, and thats why she was not looking.
    According to JB's opening statement - she did and it was an accident...
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

But then the 64 million dollar question becomes....was it REALLY an accident or premeditated murder....

And therefore, her actions of "not caring" in those videos shows an cold hearted person, either way. Accidental drowning, ehhh....let me go buy a push up bra and beer.

This will not end well for Ms. Anthony.

Question: Wouldn't the clothes have shown traces of chlorine or pool chemicals if she had drowned? That's assuming that they did not change her deceased body?!!?
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Chablis, the jury has been told she knew her daughter was dead, but wouldn't a loving mother still be in grief mode? I don't think the state's case has been damaged, in fact, it's confirming that Casey was no more upset that Caylee was gone then if ICA had stomped on a bug.

Manatee, no one knows Caylee drowned in the pool, only JB is saying that. The jury has to decide if Caylee drowned in the pool accidentally, with or without duct tape, or was it placed there after for an unknown reason (on a soaking wet child?) or was Caylee murdered with the duct tape, no pool involved, and then tossed into the car truck before being dumped in the woods.

Not clear cut at all.

I agree there should be hell to pay if people knew she was dead, yet they took donations, had people searching, etc. The outcome of the trial would tell us if anything can be done about the expenses, but I think it's all lost anyway no matter which way it goes.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
    According to JB's opening statement - she did and it was an accident...
    JB's word isn't gold and it's not evidence. The jury isn't supposed to consider it as such.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I thought about starting a thread on this too. Are there no ramifications for having thousands of people searching - and having a highly successful charity organization like Texas Equusearch almost bankrupt itself?? And how can these lawyers be permitted to lie about it the whole time? I mean is there NO responsibility to society? Is it even legal to do that? I'd have to say ANY attorney who goes along with that and lets people spend enormous amounts of time, money, and resources (which could have been used searching for ACTUAL missing kids) is extremely off in some way.

How many kids were indirectly damaged as a result of this? I guess the legal system trumps everything in our society. Shameful that we allow it to be that way.
    Justice for GEORGE!

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Question: Wouldn't the clothes have shown traces of chlorine or pool chemicals if she had drowned? That's assuming that they did not change her deceased body?!!?
    For many reasons......no.

She wasn't looking,she wasn't grieving ,she wasn't worried and she wasn't scared. JMO
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

If the story (and I don't believe a word of it) of the accidental drowning and cover-up by George were true, his behavior is just as awful. All of the Caylee is "missing" stuff, and Kidfinders! The fact that he would go to support in the Haleigh case was bad enough, but to think that he knew Caylee was deceased, and he played a role in the cover up is ridiculous. ugh!
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post

When you Chloroform someone and then place duct tape over their mouth and nose and throw their lifeless body in your trunk until it would draw vultures... Well, Ya, she knew Caylee was dead and didn't give a rat's a$$ about the people searching for her.

If she gets away with this, she might think she is such a great liar she could do it again, and get off again. If I were CA and GA, and she gets off, I wouldn't sleep too soundly. Remember, she was telling people her parents were splitting up and moving out and she was going to get to keep the house... She was already shopping for roommates!!

Well to be honest. The people in charge of searching pretty much figured she was dead. Which explains them searching where they were searching. You don't find living children missing for 31 days alive in a field or swamp. And as far as the volunteers go and people who donated money to the family....buyer beware.....

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Well to be honest. The people in charge of searching pretty much figured she was dead. Which explains them searching where they were searching. You don't find living children missing for 31 days alive in a field or swamp. And as far as the volunteers go and people who donated money to the family....buyer beware.....
    Are you saying the volunteers were suckers?
    Justice for GEORGE!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast