694 users online (88 members and 606 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What is going on between Baez and Casey?

There seems to be a lot of tension in the house between Baez and Casey at the moment....heated exchanges, silent treatments, put downs. I would love to know what the cause of all that is and what's being said between them, what are everyone else's thoughts?

Let's compile all the tense little exchanges here and see if we can't work it out, starting with this little heated exchange today, because something is definitely going on!

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/28051347/detail.html
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

I'm not sure exactly what was being said between ICA & Baez but I see DCS leans in and I think she says "KC trust me, I can help with that."

I want to know what is going on between the inmate and the jury.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I'm not sure exactly what was being said between ICA & Baez but I see DCS leans in and I think she says "KC trust me, I can help with that."
    KC: But I just don't look hawt enuff in these clothes!

I'm sorry. I'll be serious.

At one point it looks like JB - pointing to ICA - is saying I'm only doing what you told me to do.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

Maybe she is mad about certain witness questions she requested to be asked but Baez didn't follow through on. All during her friends' testimony it seemed KC would try and divulge info to her DT about certain people. Maybe her own instances or opinions about them. For example, I think it was KC that wanted Baez to ask Maria about the jealousy. It back fired to say the least. KC probably believed she was soooo envied.

KC has yet to realize she is useless to the DT. They just try and appease her.

I agree with what some people said - I don't think ICA ever thought it would get to this point. She may be in a "What are we even DOING here" mode.
    Justice for GEORGE!

I truly think she is so pizzed because the "mis-trial" angle has failed, will not ever fly with HHJBP at the helm. I also think she is furious with all the nasty stuff coming out. Things are not going her way in any way, least of all when it comes to dad George A.

somebody posted yesterday that ICA said to Baez, after the proffer hearing catastrophe:

"you said it would work."...or words to that effect....they thought.

imo, shes probably not happy cause she sees how baez is doing.

would you be happy?
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    ICA has never not gotten her way. I think she's fit to be tied that she's not getting her way.

For one you can see it in her eyes how badly she wants her DT to crush her father. She will not be happy until they completely break that man.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    There seems to be a lot of tension in the house between Baez and Casey at the moment....heated exchanges, silent treatments, put downs. I would love to know what the cause of all that is and what's being said between them, what are everyone else's thoughts?

Let's compile all the tense little exchanges here and see if we can't work it out, starting with this little heated exchange today, because something is definitely going on!

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/28051347/detail.html
    two narcissistic personalities who both want to be the star. This honeymoon has been over a while, the signs are just becoming more evident to the naked eye. MOO
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I'm still waiting for her to fire JB last minute. Sorry I keep repeating myself since 2008.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

After being in jail and locked away from everyone it must be driving her crazy seeing all these former friends coming in and them knowing all her secrets .
    I am sure she is blaming everyone except herslef . JB included .

My opinion is that JB does not like little Casey. I just get that feeling.

I think she may be acting very difficult. More so than she has in the past. Like our member JSR pointed out she is used to getting her way. I can imagine it's possible she wants to be in charge and she wants to call the shots? Who knows. Baez has his work cut out for him but he signed on for the job...

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    I'm still waiting for her to fire JB last minute. Sorry I keep repeating myself since 2008.
    If by chance she would fire JB, does the state of Florida have to pay for a new lawyer for ICA, and the expenses of a new trial? If after the verdict is read, does Florida have to pay for her to appeal the decision also?

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast