What is going on between Baez and Casey?

Mrs G Norris

Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of tension in the house between Baez and Casey at the moment....heated exchanges, silent treatments, put downs. I would love to know what the cause of all that is and what's being said between them, what are everyone else's thoughts?

Let's compile all the tense little exchanges here and see if we can't work it out, starting with this little heated exchange today, because something is definitely going on!

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/28051347/detail.html
http://www.walmurray.com.au/alstonville/?pagecall=property&propertyID=1612282

I'm not sure exactly what was being said between ICA & Baez but I see DCS leans in and I think she says "KC trust me, I can help with that."

I want to know what is going on between the inmate and the jury.

I'm not sure exactly what was being said between ICA & Baez but I see DCS leans in and I think she says "KC trust me, I can help with that."

KC: But I just don't look hawt enuff in these clothes!

I'm sorry. I'll be serious.

At one point it looks like JB - pointing to ICA - is saying I'm only doing what you told me to do.

Maybe she is mad about certain witness questions she requested to be asked but Baez didn't follow through on. All during her friends' testimony it seemed KC would try and divulge info to her DT about certain people. Maybe her own instances or opinions about them. For example, I think it was KC that wanted Baez to ask Maria about the jealousy. It back fired to say the least. KC probably believed she was soooo envied.

KC has yet to realize she is useless to the DT. They just try and appease her.

I agree with what some people said - I don't think ICA ever thought it would get to this point. She may be in a "What are we even DOING here" mode.

I truly think she is so pizzed because the "mis-trial" angle has failed, will not ever fly with HHJBP at the helm. I also think she is furious with all the nasty stuff coming out. Things are not going her way in any way, least of all when it comes to dad George A.

somebody posted yesterday that ICA said to Baez, after the proffer hearing catastrophe:

"you said it would work."...or words to that effect....they thought.

imo, shes probably not happy cause she sees how baez is doing.

would you be happy?

ICA has never not gotten her way. I think she's fit to be tied that she's not getting her way.

For one you can see it in her eyes how badly she wants her DT to crush her father. She will not be happy until they completely break that man.

There seems to be a lot of tension in the house between Baez and Casey at the moment....heated exchanges, silent treatments, put downs. I would love to know what the cause of all that is and what's being said between them, what are everyone else's thoughts?

Let's compile all the tense little exchanges here and see if we can't work it out, starting with this little heated exchange today, because something is definitely going on!

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/28051347/detail.html
http://www.walmurray.com.au/alstonville/?pagecall=property&propertyID=1612282

two narcissistic personalities who both want to be the star. This honeymoon has been over a while, the signs are just becoming more evident to the naked eye. MOO

I'm still waiting for her to fire JB last minute. Sorry I keep repeating myself since 2008.

After being in jail and locked away from everyone it must be driving her crazy seeing all these former friends coming in and them knowing all her secrets .
I am sure she is blaming everyone except herslef . JB included .

My opinion is that JB does not like little Casey. I just get that feeling.

I think she may be acting very difficult. More so than she has in the past. Like our member JSR pointed out she is used to getting her way. I can imagine it's possible she wants to be in charge and she wants to call the shots? Who knows. Baez has his work cut out for him but he signed on for the job...

I'm still waiting for her to fire JB last minute. Sorry I keep repeating myself since 2008.

If by chance she would fire JB, does the state of Florida have to pay for a new lawyer for ICA, and the expenses of a new trial? If after the verdict is read, does Florida have to pay for her to appeal the decision also?

My opinion is that JB does not like little Casey. I just get that feeling.
That was the feeling I got just by the way he looked at her. Like he's thinking "Oh boy, here we go again!" She must drive him bonkers.

Does she have use of a computer in jail? Just curious if she gets out of court and heads for the 'puter to see what people are saying. xox

That was the feeling I got just by the way he looked at her. Like he's thinking "Oh boy, here we go again!" She must drive him bonkers.

Does she have use of a computer in jail? Just curious if she gets out of court and heads for the 'puter to see what people are saying. xox

No way does she have access to computer in jail. She could read whatever Simms has up on her screen though :(.

I think she may be acting very difficult. More so than she has in the past. Like our member JSR pointed out she is used to getting her way. I can imagine it's possible she wants to be in charge and she wants to call the shots? Who knows. Baez has his work cut out for him but he signed on for the job...

She is in charge, they work for her. She has every right to call the shots.

If by chance she would fire JB, does the state of Florida have to pay for a new lawyer for ICA, and the expenses of a new trial? If after the verdict is read, does Florida have to pay for her to appeal the decision also?

No, they have enough lawyers on, and qualified. She doesn't know that though. :twocents: I have seen it happen, but then it was only the 2 qualified on, so, KC has plenty of representation, and has had more so. We'll see. The Judge would be happy if she tried, I cannot say 100 percent, but she has quite a team where there are usually only 2 and a mitigator.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back