2011.05.27 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom Dad testifies: I smelled 'human corpse, saw maggots'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Tot Mom Dad testifies: I smelled 'human corpse, saw maggots'

After explosive testimony from Casey's father about the "death smell" & maggots in his daughter's car, how will the defense overcome this damaging evidence?

Nancy Grace live from Orlando, FL at 8 PM ET on HLN.

"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

*NOTE: PLEASE WAIT FOR SHOW-TIME BEFORE DISCUSSION SO THAT THE MOD'S DON'T HAVE TO LOCK/UNLOCK THE THREAD. THANKS BUNCHES :blowkiss:

I was thinking about that . . . . didn't GA say in an interview somewhere, many moons back, that it was old pizza? I know, that's CA's line, about the old pizza, but I could have sworn there was an interview where CA was sitting right next to him, and he was talking about the pizza. I almost remember CA sitting there nodding knowingly.

Bombshell tonight

sorry

she said it first!

I was thinking about that . . . . didn't GA say in an interview somewhere, many moons back, that it was old pizza? I know, that's CA's line, about the old pizza, but I could have sworn there was an interview where CA was sitting right next to him, and he was talking about the pizza. I almost remember CA sitting there nodding knowingly.

I don't think any of their interviews with the media will come in. They weren't LE interviews or sworn statements?

judge sends jury out while

darn it just lost my feed

Bombshell tonight -

GA back on the stand; smelled human corpse in the car trunk

Tot mom's big secret to TL

Video of tot mom on 11 different shopping sprees

Tow trunk operator testifies car smelled like a dead body

Tot mom brags she's a "good liar"

It was on Larry King Live the night before Caylee's remains were found.

wow, got a user banned message. Guess maybe all those snarky emails to the show and comments in the NG thread downstairs got somebody's attention, lol

ETA NM Im in good company it seems. Ignore my persecution complex :)

Nancy's a day behind and talking about yesterday's proffer with TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46