Do you think Cindy will apologize to Jesse now that the defense says Caylee drowned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

realcurious

Reaction score
Cindy was always suspicious of Jesse. Do you think she will be a good <modsnip> and apoligize?

She always was trying to throw him under the bus. Do you think the defense's claim that Caylee drowned will make the new <modsnip> Cindy apologize?

She always was trying to throw him under the bus. Do you think the defense's claim that Caylee drowned will make the new <modsnip> Cindy apoligize?

Never in a million yrs. She is always right.

Their r/ship was always strained.
While it would be nice for her to apologize, I certainly wouldn't expect it to happen while all this is still going on.....Maybe later on down the track, but I can't see it happening anytime soon, if ever.

JMO

why two threads realcurious? Perhaps a mod can merge the two?

Nah, she won't apologize.

As all of Casey's friends took the stand this week, I kept wondering if it would register with Cindy that Casey was the bad influence, the low life, the one that was out of her league... She must now realize that Casey is a murderer if she believes her husband. Sadly, I can still imagine Cindy thinking that Casey is an A-lister. She's an Anthony after all... I hope Cindy surprises us and just comes clean; I don't know if she has it in her though...

No offense but why were 2 threads just started on the same subject?

Nope. And regardless of what happens, if she tried - He would be completely entitled and justified in ignoring her and walking away.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

moo

Before it goes that way and someone finds themselves in a time out, remember no bashing the players in this case.

I am thinking "Thrown Under Bus" support group will be needed before this thing is over...

Cindy needs to say she is heartfully sorry to a lot of people!

She certainly does! Tim M, Jesse, Yuri, LE, Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Zenieda and these are just the ones I recall without thinking about it much.....

Hard for me to decide what it would take for me to feel okay with Cindy. Not that it matters to anyone but me...just sayin'.....:crazy:

Before it goes that way and someone finds themselves in a time out, remember no bashing the players in this case.

ty for the merge and the gentle reminder kimster :)

I don't think Cindy will apologize to anyone publicly. However, I do believe that there will be some people such as Jesse that will break down on the stand and cry, and Cindy will cry with them because she knows they loved Caylee.

I believe this will be her way of apologizing, even if the words never come out of her mouth.

She doesn't strike me as the rehash things type so I don't know that I would expect an outright apology. Given what is going on this week I am betting Jesse is the last thing on her mind. Bigger fish to fry and whatnot. The A s have confounded me through this case but even I, who is not a CA fan, am really feeling for them ever since opening statements. I am always very uncomfortably aware of them sitting back there each day, listening to the devastating accusations being made about them at the behest of their own daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆