Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Buffet-Breakfast.jpg

http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily.com/live-to-eat/buffet-breakfast/

Happy 1/2 Day Saturday folks! :great:

And I bet you guys were expecting tofu & water when you saw I opened Sidebar on a Saturday morning. tsk tsk ahhh...ye of little faith. ;)

Anyone know who is being called to testify this morning?

:tyou:

Good morning!

Mmmm, breakfast, and lots of it!

Good morning everyone. May this be another good day for honoring Caylee. :)

i havent been to bed yet....trying to catch up from yesterday....one thing that surprised me....that i dont remember is the amscot lady said she seen a blanket in the car....have we known that?.....cause i dont remember ever seeing a blanket or hearing about a blanket in the car.....

I'm hoping for AH or CA seeing we are hopefully past the tow yard stuff.

Morning all

Good morning all. Video links in my siggy. :)

Whoops, forgot to add that I am busily loading up my plate with a little bit of everything. It all looks so delicious........oh, plate getting heavy.......Thanks for breakfast!

Good Morning Peeps . . . . this has really become a sickness . . . this morning instead of waking @ 5 to watch . . . I actually woke @ 4!!!! Can we say . . . . addiction?

Good morning everyone. It will be so nice to watch the trial today from home. I have errands to do but will have to see how wrapped up I get into the Trial today, before I decide when to do them. Hope everyone here has a wonderful, relaxing Memorial Day weekend. Peace

Good Morning Websleuths! Does anyone know if the court proceedings are being covered today by TruTV?

i havent been to bed yet....trying to catch up from yesterday....one thing that surprised me....that i dont remember is the amscot lady said she seen a blanket in the car....have we known that?.....cause i dont remember ever seeing a blanket or hearing about a blanket in the car.....

I believe CA mentioned a blanket was missing from the car in of her LE interviews. Other than that don't think we have heard anything else.

Morning everyone!!!
I can't find live coverage this morning :( Isn't it 8 to 12 EST today?

Good Morning,

Does anyone know if CNN of InSession will be covering trial on TV today ?

Thanks !

I believe CA mentioned a blanket was missing from the car in of her LE interviews. Other than that don't think we have heard anything else.

thats what i thought.....i remember CA talking about a blanket missing from the car.....so i wonder what happend to the blanket that the amscot lady said was in there prior to it getting towed :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff