Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    I think that CA and GA may very well believe that KC murdered Caylee now. After the DT floated their new theory by them all thoughts of it being an accident probably left their mind. They would have to wonder. Why bring GA into it with accusations of abuse and a coverup if it was just an accident that she could own up to?. I think they are facing the reality that their daughter is indeed a murderer.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Marina2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    She was saying that she wasn't even supposed to be meeting with them "I wasn't supposed to take this [meeting]"(per Jose) because Jose was in NY IIRC. She didn't like the direction the meeting was taking and mad at about that it would "be released and the media was going to have a field day". Its the one where she gets pizzed and is "frushtrated"!
    Thanks so much. The discussion on HLN took an entirely different direction!

edit: We should probably forward them the context!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elfie For This Useful Post:

So Cindy was still looking for Zany, up until 6 weeks ago.
    Guess That's what the meeting was that she had with Jose, bet he didn't tell her that George was there the morning Caylee died.
    Casey better get used to the fact, that the day she killed her child, she also killed part of her parents.
    From now on, now that they know where she is coming from, they are going to be there for their Granddaughter, for them, at this point, Casey, the daughter they loved, died along with their granddaughter, this Casey, they will no longer defend.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jo in Calif For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    No way is KC going to plea. No way DT thinks they still don't have a chance. All that has been proven so far is KC is a big liar. That does not equate murderer. There are weeks more evidence before anyone thinks the ship is sunken. Just my thoughts on that.

KC is just out of control and DT are going to let her know it.
    I totally agree. I am concerned Cindy will do everything possible to help ICA during cross ex. We will see Tues.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to magnolia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nerdy View Post
    Thank you! And I'm of the opinion she very much intended for the cameras to pick this one up.
    You may be right. Part of her twisted mind. Haha to you that are watching, I am going to get off, but look at what a ----- I am.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

I think Baez is going to have a friggin (or is it frickin) field day with his questioning of Cindy. LDB is asking a few tough questions but in a kind way. Baez won't. I do feel bad for her.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanner For This Useful Post:

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanner View Post
    Casey looks at the camera a couple of times....
    I can't wait to watch the Raw video of the testimony prior to that again. Do you think DCS is believing a word of what's coming out of ICA's mouth?

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Quote Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
    LDB is laying down an absolute cracker of a case - I think the defense are screwed now, they can't back off from the drowning theory and I believe the state can and will be able to show that it has no basis in reality. Cindy didn't leave the ladder up, Caylee didn't put the ladder there and Baez specifically intimated it was Cindy's fault.

Baez, you like your client are done. You'd better be praying on hands and knees the state offers your client a plea deal.
    I hope the end result of this will be that the A's and Lippman will see to it that JB is disbarred and CM forcibly retired, for this travesty. I realize attorneys have some protection when explaining theories of what might have happened, in court, but this is obscene. He is manufacturing a defense,with or without his client.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

And NOW, it's become a GOOD thing KC talked about Zanny early on (2006) to CA and the Grunds....it blows the DT theory about KC going into her "own world" after Caylee's death and that's why she waited 31 days and made up the fake "nanny" stories....the "nanny" was in "existance" BEFORE Caylee's death.....not just because of the shock of what happened.

Hope this makes sense to someone else besides me....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I never associated the teddy bear with the computer photo before today. Wow!
    ...it just takes your breathe away when you see that sketch of the teddy hanging in the Noose. But the words...OMG! :

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    What in your opinion busted the theory?
    Going by memory and not being able to see the photos that well, LDB went through that pool area and the outside garden inch by inch - now relating back to the defense opening I'm guessing there is no way the drowning could have occurred the way Baez described it, in regards to George running one way, ICA running another then meeting in the middle blah blah blah (I have to go back and watch it again).

ICA's memory is probably a bit hazy on all the details of the backyard after 3 years and I'm guessing she slipped up somewhere describing it and Cindy and the State know it.
    Last edited by darnudes; 05-28-2011 at 01:44 PM.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    I totally agree. I am concerned Cindy will do everything possible to help ICA during cross ex. We will see Tues.
    BBM I think that ship sailed six weeks ago, and if it hadn't left port then, it certainly did the morning of opening statements. moo
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot View Post
    ok i've been wondering how the new anthony testimony is going to be squared with the old anthony testimony.

omitting previous depositions surely cannot work, because JB will bring them in as inconsistent testimony.

so they just don't bring it up.

still how can they contradict their previous lies?
    How do you think they're contradicting their previous lies...Cindy is testifying truthfully to what she has said during her depositions.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot View Post
    ok i've been wondering how the new anthony testimony is going to be squared with the old anthony testimony.

omitting previous depositions surely cannot work, because JB will bring them in as inconsistent testimony.

so they just don't bring it up.

still how can they contradict their previous lies?
    I guess it depends on if it'll help or hurt their case whether they bring up their inconsistencies. Until now, all their lies seemed to be in KC's favor but she's turned the tables on them and I think they've planned this from very early on. They were ambushed.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina2 For This Useful Post:

Okay, so did casey throw a tantrum because she was realizing that her mom wasn't going to side with her or cover for her as she usually does? Why was casey upset at that precise moment?

I guess we now know why there were so many victim impact questions during vior dire.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

28. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast