1075 users online (268 members and 807 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AR - Jason Wayne Adams, 23, Cave Springs, 22 May 2011

According to the Benton County Sheriff’s Office, Jason Wayne Adams, 23, was last seen early Sunday, May 22, in Fort Smith.

Deputies say his vehicle, a white 2000 Mercury Mystique, was found on Sears Road, near Little Osage Creek, just outside Bentonville. The car was empty.
    http://www.5newsonline.com/news/nort...,4735169.story
    Facebook page "Bringing Jason Home": https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=206808746024042
    Last edited by STEADFAST; 05-28-2011 at 03:09 AM.

LE is searching the creek. The area was having flash floods during the time Jason went missing and also severe storms and tornado warnings. This was the same night that Joplin, about an hour north, got hit.

Hi, Steadfast, have we gotten any updates on this young man? Any plan of anything we do?
    Prayers for his safe return......
    Bb

How heartbreaking!!! My heart goes out to his family and friends! Praying he is found safe!

Last edited by KateB; 04-30-2015 at 12:08 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Thats abt 83 miles, wondering if he drove the car to that location himself.
    Do we have any escaped convicts or anything running around that area, maybe he was carjacked.?

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    Hi, Steadfast, have we gotten any updates on this young man? Any plan of anything we do?
    Prayers for his safe return......
    Bb
    Well, a few of the local media outlets finally published his info. It's a real mystery -- car near a creek in time of floods, but also near an airport -- on the other hand, also very near his hometown even though the last place he was seen was about 85 miles away.

When was the car found? Mystery for real. I wonder if there were problems with the car.
    I wish we knew more about this young man. And what kind of activity is going on with his bank accounts, cell phone accounts, etc.

This is heartbreaking. My prayers go out to Jason's family and friends. So he hasn't used a cell phone or ATM since that evening? Had he made any recent comments to friends about any fears or emotional changes? A recent break-up? Was he carrying a large amount of money at the time? I hope that LE is doing all they can. Have friends gotten together on FB to post info?

You know, we had another young man of the same age go missing for several months last year in Kansas. It was right after a break up. His truck was also found near water--a lake. A large search found nothing. I think everyone was very afraid that he had drowned. But, suddenly, a phone call. Miraculously, he was fine. He'd just wanted to be alone. He's back now with his family. We have a thread but I'm not sure it would be a good idea to resurrect it as it had a happy ending and he probably wants privacy. I cannot imagine the elation his family must have felt to see him again. Jason's family cannot give up hope.

I'll be watching for news.

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    This is heartbreaking. My prayers go out to Jason's family and friends. So he hasn't used a cell phone or ATM since that evening? Had he made any recent comments to friends about any fears or emotional changes? A recent break-up? Was he carrying a large amount of money at the time? I hope that LE is doing all they can. Have friends gotten together on FB to post info?

You know, we had another young man of the same age go missing for several months last year in Kansas. It was right after a break up. His truck was also found near water--a lake. A large search found nothing. I think everyone was very afraid that he had drowned. But, suddenly, a phone call. Miraculously, he was fine. He'd just wanted to be alone. He's back now with his family. We have a thread but I'm not sure it would be a good idea to resurrect it as it had a happy ending and he probably wants privacy. I cannot imagine the elation his family must have felt to see him again. Jason's family cannot give up hope.

I'll be watching for news.
    There's a fb missing page here -- https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=206808746024042

There is a certain amount of animosity between a few of the posters that might bear looking into.

I pulled up an arrest record in Fl for someone by the same name but that person looks different so we have to be careful about confusing the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    I pulled up an arrest record in Fl for someone by the same name but that person looks different so we have to be careful about confusing the two.
    There's also a weatherman in this area with the same name.

Here's a map --
    A. Last seen in Ft. Smith, AR
    B. Car found on very, very rural road near creek
    C. Home town (as listed in newspaper)

Do we know where he was going?

I am hoping he got out to walk and is just lost or disoriented; we've seen cases like that recently.

When had he last been in touch with anyone?
    I will go back and read the posts again...

Hope he is already found by now...
    Just my opinion, of course.

Okay car found on a Very Very rural road. Thats red flags all over the place, unless of course, he saw a tornado coming and tried to go around it. If he got out and got caught in it, good grief, he could be lying some distance away hurt.
    If we go into foul play we need to understand what he did in Ft Smith and if thats just somewhere he goes on a regular basis.
    Somethings saying he didn't go to Ft Smith alone, thats a long darn ride.

The creek his car was near is a notorious flooder, and we had flash flood conditions the night/morning he disappeared. However, his car was not in the creek, according to Channel 5 in Fayetteville.

I wish we knew whether he was living in Cave Springs, Bentonville, or Fayetteville. If he lived in Cave Springs, I guess he might have been on the way home. If he lived in Bentonville, he was a strange ways to the west -- nothing but farms, woods and airport. If he lived in Fayetteville, the university town 40 miles south, it is a really odd place to find his car.

There has to be some significance to the car being found so close to Cave Springs, IMO. It's a small town, pop. 1100, and it would be a huge coincidence that his car would be found so close and have nothing to do with it being near there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast