699 users online (88 members and 611 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Do you think the Jailhouse Videos will seal Casey's fate?

The one where she is talking to her mother and asking for Tony's number?

What videos have they already shown to the jury?

KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains
    I hope they show them. That and the one where she can only choose one person and she chooses her dad to meet with privately. And the one where she says he was the best dad in the world.

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    I think the only videos so far have been in stores; could be wrong though.

There was no video, that I can recall, where she asked her mother for Tony's mother. There was a recorded phone call, after her first arrest where she insisted on speaking with LA to get Tony's number.

I think that phone call will be damning; also the video where she has a hissy fit & tells her parents that she's a victime too.

Quote Originally Posted by DaughterAlice View Post

There was no video, that I can recall, where she asked her mother for Tony's mother. There was a recorded phone call, after her first arrest where she insisted on speaking with LA to get Tony's number.
    That's the one I'm talking about

I think the one where she is going on and on about how great a father and grandfather GA is will definitely not help her abuse claims. No way someone that was abused enough to not say anything about her daughter drowning would say all that good stuff to her abuser. I just don't see it.

Yes, I think the videos, several of them are going to be damaging to ICA. There's one I remember, where she's reassuring CA that "she's close"......."I can feel it"......."she's fine". There's another where CA is talking about Caylee, I think she's saying something about Caylee being home for her third birthday and she's describing something Caylee likes or Caylee does and ICA's response is: "just like meeeeeee". Does anyone remember that one? To me, it shows her jealousy of her daughter and she sounds like a little girl trying to get in her mother's good graces.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Anarchy View Post
    I think the one where she is going on and on about how great a father and grandfather GA is will definitely not help her abuse claims. No way someone that was abused enough to not say anything about her daughter drowning would say all that good stuff to her abuser. I just don't see it.
    That's a hindrance with pathological liars. They get so deep into the lies, they forget all of what they've said. Her DT should have seen this coming if they were worth their salt.

Quote Originally Posted by DaughterAlice View Post

I think that phone call will be damning; also the video where she has a hissy fit & tells her parents that she's a victime too.
    There is an audiotape of her first conversation with CA from jail. The very first one I believe where she calls and criticizes her mother for her "little cameo" on TV and says "I don't want to talk to you right now, just give me Tony's number". I don't think it's been played yet for the jury, but I'm fairly sure it will be.

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    There is an audiotape of her first conversation with CA from jail. The very first one I believe where she calls and criticizes her mother for her "little cameo" on TV and says "I don't want to talk to you right now, just give me Tony's number". I don't think it's been played yet for the jury, but I'm fairly sure it will be.
    Ah yes! That's the same audio, the first phone call. I forgot that she talked to CA early on.

OH yes. KC sits in court like she is the victim, so demure. Once that jury gets a load of those videos they are going to see the other side of KC. The side that is evil, bossy, uncaring and yes thinking about KC. I imaging the jury will be taken back by those videos. She has only been in jail a few short days/weeks at that time she appears in the videos, as I recall and she has adapted to her new home very very well.
    Last edited by Ricki; 05-28-2011 at 08:08 AM.

Yes, I think the videos, several of them are going to be damaging to ICA. There's one I remember, where she's reassuring CA that "she's close"......."I can feel it"......."she's fine". There's another where CA is talking about Caylee, I think she's saying something about Caylee being home for her third birthday and she's describing something Caylee likes or Caylee does and ICA's response is: "just like meeeeeee". Does anyone remember that one? To me, it shows her jealousy of her daughter and she sounds like a little girl trying to get in her mother's good graces.
    Oh yeah . . . those are going to be doozies. I can't imagine how JB will try to explain them.

Talking

I hope they show all the jail house videos, especially, the one that goes something like this :

"Calling you guys was a WASTE, a HUGE WASTE" !

Talking

Yes ... the "cameo" !

"Mother and Daughter" are both joking about CA's "cameo" ... something like "I saw your cameo" ... ha ha ha ... "which one" ... ha ha ha

Every time I see that video I want to

Yeah and the one where she says the thought of her child ALIVE with some one else makes her sick.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast