578 users online (82 members and 496 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

Watch the clip and let us know what you think this is about and what you think ICA is saying?

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

From what I see, its "she didn't help me", she (ICA) doesn't want to try now or something...three years she knew and did nothing...that is the best I got....all a bunch of bs she is feeding her only defenders to keep them sympathetic to her of course. She just didn't like imo that her mom is not going to play her little game anymore!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

something about going too far and something about she wouldn't/couldn't even look at me

i dunno

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

I thought the first thing out of her mouth was "she didn't even look at me ".
    I believe Casey is upset because she can see that the support from her family is gone after throwing them under the bus.... I guess she thought they would just go with the flow as usal......moo
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I think it's pretty pathetic that she's once again upset about HERSELF and not the fact that Caylee has been murdered! Did the jury get to see these antics? I wasn't sure if they were removed from the courtroom or not. I assume they were.

I believe that she had a fit after CA stated that she stopped "looking" for Zanny 6 weeks ago. ICA knew then that she was ******

ITA: Up until then (6 weeks ago when the Anthony's found out the DT strategy) CA was going along with ICA's "program". Not any more.
    The Soul is never complete; it's continually in a state of becoming more. That's why you are Forever.

Justice for Stacy Peterson & Kathleen Savio

Find Stacy Peterson|timeline

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.
    RIP Zahra Baker

Make a Difference. Save a Life. Walk in 2016

Every 16 minutes someone dies by suicide.
    Shedding light on the epidemic of suicide by giving survivors a voice.
    http://www.theovernight.org/
    We will always remember.. Zahra Baker, Kailey Vijil, Caylee Anthony,
    Where are You? Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz

Who knows what she was saying, but it was some righteous indignation, wasn't it?!

I did wonder, however, if the defense had the bright idea of cutting off the visits with her folks, and now, in her mind, they've turned against her because she couldn't "work" them like she normally did. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    something about going too far and something about she wouldn't/couldn't even look at me

i dunno
    I think that REEEALLY got under her skin when her mom who usually is trying every way to make eye contact did not even glance her way...she truly is alone now. Besides her temporary defenders of course...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ICA's face looks so different while she's having her meltdown. Her mouth, her eyes, the whole face doesn't even look like her. I think this anger and jealousy is what killed little Caylee. She's mad because CA and GA hugged when CA left the stand and she can't believe her mom isn't taking her side over her dad. ICA was jealous of CA's love for Caylee and that was the motive for the murder. She thought her defense story would get rid of the only other 2 people who CA loved. Sick!!!

I think KC was as surprised by CA's demeanor as I was. KC expected the old combative CA. Instead she saw a truthful compliant CA which KC saw as totally against herself.

A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.

I saw her say, "she is going to protect him". It should be noted this conversation is the ONLY time her mouth was not covered by her hand in some form or another.

This was for her "at-home audience" in my humble opinion.

At one point late in the fit, just a few seconds before she backs off from ICA I thought Sims said "You knew this was coming."

She's a brat. Horrible, diabolical, murderous brat.

she must have been upset when her mother stood up for her abused (by ica and jb) husband rather than her (allegedly) lying, murdering daughter.

that must have been a surprise to her.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

Around the 40 second mark I'm seeing "She never protected me. and she's not even gonna try now"!

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    I thought the first thing out of her mouth was "she didn't even look at me ".
    I believe Casey is upset because she can see that the support from her family is gone after throwing them under the bus.... I guess she thought they would just go with the flow as usal......moo
    Well, she refused to see her Mom on Mothers Day, she doesnt expect that to matter? yet, CA leaves her $$$
    sheesh there is no end to this girls selfishness.

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast