1238 users online (277 members and 961 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cindy said something happened 6 weeks ago?

During CA's testimony today she said she changed her mind about something (and I don't recall what it was) and she changed it 6 weeks ago. I'm wondering if we can figure out what changed 6 weeks ago?
    Join the fray, or give peace a say!

They found out the defense's plan. I'll go hunt up a link.

Also, I think she said that was when she quit looking for Zanny the nanny.

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Linda Kenny Baden came out on the 48 Hours special about how Zanny was a lie that Casey had made up. That was back around mid April, so it would put it about 6 weeks ago that it aired.

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Correct, and the timing coincides with when George & Cindy became aware of the defense theory.

(hi scandi! )
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

George also said that he didn't know something until 6 weeks ago.

I thinking that when it was outs of what Baze was going to do and the other Anthonys were going to be throw under the bus.

Six weeks ago is when she found out Caylee died in the pool and that everything ICA told her was a lie...and the rest of the DT stratedgy of throwing George under the bus.... 6 WEEKS AGO, wow that answer was chilling to me...only after I realized what the significance of this date. Go back and watch and see the agony on her face when she says 6 weeks ago.

I thought it was when they found out the DT was going to use the molestation theory. And possibly that it was George who found Caylee Marie in the pool and helped dispose of the body. I don't have a link, but going by George's testimony he said something along the lines of:

"We wouldn't be here today if I found Caylee Marie".

Just MOO - need to find a link to confirm.

Mel

Six weeks ago, they got a clue, imo. TG

six weeks ago the Anthony's were informed of what the DT's defense was going to be:
    Accidental drowning
    GA sexual Abuse
    Caylee dead since June 16th
    Never was missing

all of it.

Six weeks ago, the Anthony's world ended as they knew it. They were confronted with just how far their daughter would take the lies to save her own skin.
    Last edited by tlcya; 05-28-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by tfrohning View Post
    George also said that he didn't know something until 6 weeks ago.

I thinking that when it was outs of what Baze was going to do and the other Anthonys were going to be throw under the bus.
    During his testimony, George incidated that he hadn't known how his granddaughter died until that day (?) or just recently. JB suggested in his opening statement that George found a dead Caylee in the swimming pool!

Perhaps they found out about the "accidental" drowning 6 weeks ago but after reading this article....it seems they knew for awhile about the sex abuse claims.

George Anthony Asks Casey ”Why Destroy Caylee Marie”
    http://www.***********.com/2011/05/g...-caylee-marie/

Throughout this week, especially during GA's testimony, I read/heard from various blogs, that 6 weeks ago they found out that George would be accused of molesting Casey.
    I believe this is when they also found out that Zanny was a lie and Caylee supposedly drowned. I believe George and Cindy didn't know until opening statements, that Casey blamed them. Cindy's fault because she left the ladder up on the pool and George was watching Caylee before Casey got up in the morning. Once George and Casey realized Cayley was missing, George found Caylee and blamed Casey for her drowning and forced Casey to go along with his cover up plan.
    Of course, it's not true, but the jury doesn't know as much as we know about the case.

It was when they found out everything was a lie and Caylee died that day. (they may have realized she was murdered that day by Casey.)
    Last edited by Sapphire74; 05-28-2011 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Better explanations from others

Quote Originally Posted by lowens1975 View Post
    Linda Kenny Baden came out on the 48 Hours special about how Zanny was a lie that Casey had made up. That was back around mid April, so it would put it about 6 weeks ago that it aired.
    I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    During his testimony, George incidated that he hadn't known how his granddaughter died until that day (?) or just recently. JB suggested in his opening statement that George found a dead Caylee in the swimming pool!
    This was my understanding as well. I don't think either of them knew that Caylee allegedly died on this day.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast