879 users online (167 members and 712 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Lippman filed a motion to be discussed on Tuesday 5/31/11

So what are everyone's guesses as to what their attorney's motion is?

Quote Originally Posted by Rallihanna View Post
    So what are everyone's guesses as to what their attorney's motion is?
    Whatever it is, the defense is objecting to it.

My wildest guess is that it has something to do with the defense accusing GA of abusing KC? Since there isn't any evidence to support that?

But I'm not sure they can file such a motion. That's a question I'd like to ask Mr. Hornsby on tomorrow's radio show.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    My wildest guess is that it has something to do with the defense accusing GA of abusing KC? Since there isn't any evidence to support that?

But I'm not sure they can file such a motion. That's a question I'd like to ask Mr. Hornsby on tomorrow's radio show.
    I am thinking the same Kimster.....just the fact that JB used the words "could have".....made up by JB....not something ICA stated as a fact for the DT.....of course this is just MO....I have no clue as to the law.....
    "God's sense of justice is much better than our own"- My Dear Darlene

Could it be something to do with ga grand jury testimony? I think jb is trying to get ga for perjury.

Quote Originally Posted by jen&jonhart View Post
    Could it be something to do with ga grand jury testimony? I think jb is trying to get ga for perjury.
    From all the comments I've read by our esteemed verified attorneys here, grand jury testimony is sealed and cannot be released, even for perjury charges.

did HCJP reside over the grand jury?

Quote Originally Posted by camcneishg View Post
    I am thinking the same Kimster.....just the fact that JB used the words "could have".....made up by JB....not something ICA stated as a fact for the DT.....of course this is just MO....I have no clue as to the law.....
    The attorneys on HLN have been saying that JB can accuse anyone of anything during opening statements if it helps his client's case. They said attorneys are given wide latitude and are not liable for what is said in court.

A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.

Quote Originally Posted by jen&jonhart View Post

How much more can this family take?

did HCJP reside over the grand jury?
    YES,If I remember correctly

If JB called CA and GA in to inform them of defense strategy and tried to get them on board with the story wouldn't that be considered witness tampering?

A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.

Quote Originally Posted by 3doglady View Post
    The attorneys on HLN have been saying that JB can accuse anyone of anything during opening statements if it helps his client's case. They said attorneys are given wide latitude and are not liable for what is said in court.
    But isn't it diff when he used the words "could have"......instead of stating it a fact? He is saying maybe this happend....not this "did" happen.....IMO if he stated that it "did" happen, this could be something that his client told him happened......seems to me like he is making this stuff up......
    kwim? am I making any sense here?
    Last edited by camcneishg; 05-28-2011 at 08:42 PM. Reason: ETA kwim

HCJP did say he was going to read over the Grand Jury docs this weekend....I'm assuming the motion must be related.

But isn't it diff when he used the words "could have"......instead of stating it a fact? He is saying maybe this happend....not this "did" happen.....IMO if he stated that it "did" happen, this could be something that his client told him happened......seems to me like he is making this stuff up......
    kwim? am I making any sense here?
    I don't recall him saying that GA "could have" put his p**** in ICa's mouth - it sounded to me like he was stating that as a fact ....?

Oh I need to go back and listen to JB .....I so hate doing this.....

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast