Lippman filed a motion to be discussed on Tuesday 5/31/11

Rallihanna

Reaction score
So what are everyone's guesses as to what their attorney's motion is?

My wildest guess is that it has something to do with the defense accusing GA of abusing KC? Since there isn't any evidence to support that?

But I'm not sure they can file such a motion. That's a question I'd like to ask Mr. Hornsby on tomorrow's radio show.

My wildest guess is that it has something to do with the defense accusing GA of abusing KC? Since there isn't any evidence to support that?

But I'm not sure they can file such a motion. That's a question I'd like to ask Mr. Hornsby on tomorrow's radio show.
I am thinking the same Kimster.....just the fact that JB used the words "could have".....made up by JB....not something ICA stated as a fact for the DT.....of course this is just MO....I have no clue as to the law.....

Could it be something to do with ga grand jury testimony? I think jb is trying to get ga for perjury.

Could it be something to do with ga grand jury testimony? I think jb is trying to get ga for perjury.

From all the comments I've read by our esteemed verified attorneys here, grand jury testimony is sealed and cannot be released, even for perjury charges.

I am thinking the same Kimster.....just the fact that JB used the words "could have".....made up by JB....not something ICA stated as a fact for the DT.....of course this is just MO....I have no clue as to the law.....

The attorneys on HLN have been saying that JB can accuse anyone of anything during opening statements if it helps his client's case. They said attorneys are given wide latitude and are not liable for what is said in court.

If JB called CA and GA in to inform them of defense strategy and tried to get them on board with the story wouldn't that be considered witness tampering?

The attorneys on HLN have been saying that JB can accuse anyone of anything during opening statements if it helps his client's case. They said attorneys are given wide latitude and are not liable for what is said in court.
But isn't it diff when he used the words "could have"......instead of stating it a fact? He is saying maybe this happend....not this "did" happen.....IMO if he stated that it "did" happen, this could be something that his client told him happened......seems to me like he is making this stuff up......
kwim? am I making any sense here?

HCJP did say he was going to read over the Grand Jury docs this weekend....I'm assuming the motion must be related.

But isn't it diff when he used the words "could have"......instead of stating it a fact? He is saying maybe this happend....not this "did" happen.....IMO if he stated that it "did" happen, this could be something that his client told him happened......seems to me like he is making this stuff up......

I don't recall him saying that GA "could have" put his p**** in ICa's mouth - it sounded to me like he was stating that as a fact ....?

Oh I need to go back and listen to JB .....I so hate doing this.....

Could GA and CA try to have KC declared mentally incompetent and file a motion to have a psych evaluation done on her? Seems like that happened with Britteny Spears and her father.

HCJP did say he was going to read over the Grand Jury docs this weekend....I'm assuming the motion must be related.

Why would the DT object to George's Grand Jury testimony? I thought they wanted to use for impeachment purposes. Whatever the motion is about is something to which the DT objected.

Kimster, if you sneak over to his blog blawg blahg - you will find that a couple of us have already asked him to do so:innocent:

According to what I heard on HLN it doesn't matter whether he says it happened or insinuates it happened. The DT can accuse him of anything in court they want if it helps his client.

I don't recall him saying that GA "could have" put his p**** in ICa's mouth - it sounded to me like he was stating that as a fact ....?

That's how I recall it, too. JB said that Casey could have George's p**** in her mouth in the morning and then go to school and play with the other kids as if everything was normal. I think he said that this was when she was 13, so I doubt that 7th or 8th graders are actually "playing".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back