1090 users online (262 members and 828 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."

Lee wants to sit in courtroom during trial

Just saw this on WESH. I have it dvr'd but can't find a link online.

Anyway, the teaser said that LA wants to sit in the courtroom during the trial and his attorney is going to file a motion regarding that.

Full report at 11 pm tonight on WESH.

Quote Originally Posted by justbeachy View Post

Anyway, the teaser said that LA wants to sit in the courtroom during the trial and his attorney is going to file a motion regarding that.

I as wondering if he would be there for Miss Caylee angel, lets get united Anthony family. and mean it for Caylee.

I bet he wants to see her face when she accuses him of molestation. I would want to face my accuser, see if she has any reaction when her or her atty repeats this lie. I am sure he and GA can't believe their ears. Like "look at me and say that"!
    JMHO

This may mean ICA is really going to feel picked on.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

Quote Originally Posted by sirensong View Post
    I bet he wants to see her face when she accuses him of molestation. I would want to face my accuser, see if she has any reaction when her or her atty repeats this lie. I am sure he and GA can't believe their ears. Like "look at me and say that"!
    Agree! And, I am really hoping that when he is on the stand that he unloads and lets her have it with both barrells. I am sure he knows things that even CA and GA don't know. Things about her partying and perhaps lies she has told them to stay out of trouble. All siblings, or at least the vast majority, know things about each other that the parents don't. I bet LA knows some very juicy things about his sissy that I pray he will share with the jury. moo.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
    I don't know guys. I get the feeling he's still on her side. Remember Mallory's testimony. I think Casey still has these two under her spell.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    I don't know guys. I get the feeling he's still on her side. Remember Mallory's testimony. I think Casey still has these two under her spell.
    I tend to agree. If Mallory could sit there under oath and call KC an amazing mother after she accused her finance of molesting her then anything can happen.

I think witnesses are not allowed to know what has been going on in court before they appear; that's why GA and CA had to get dispensation to be allowed to attend, and why LA is applying now.

Difficult though it must be to not be exposed to any news, technically Mallory should not have known about the accusations made against GA or LA by the defense.

That may be why LA's lawyer is keen to get him into the courtroom, to spare him from ambush.

About the amazing mother thing. I know that it came off the way she was supporting Casey but I don't think that was the intention. My first impression of is that she was crying for Caylee thinking her in her mind "Caylee loved her Mommy so much so how could Mommy kill her?" I mean that was the FIRST thing I thought of when I heard Mallory talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    I don't think Mallory was on her side at all, I think Mallory just came in and honestly answered the questions that were asked.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

I just don't trust him. It worries me.

Quote Originally Posted by justbeachy View Post

I wonder why this change of heart?
    Hawk. My BFF

Quote Originally Posted by miss plum View Post
    I think witnesses are not allowed to know what has been going on in court before they appear; that's why GA and CA had to get dispensation to be allowed to attend, and why LA is applying now.

Difficult though it must be to not be exposed to any news, technically Mallory should not have known about the accusations made against GA or LA by the defense.

That may be why LA's lawyer is keen to get him into the courtroom, to spare him from ambush.
    I've wondered if witnesses are allowed to go home and turn the coverage on..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Quote Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
    Yeah I can just almost hear her. "I don't know why you all are so upset." "The worst that can happen is you and dad might go to jail, they want to kill me." And when faced with the fact that it isn't true, her reply would most probably be "well all of you said you supported me. so why won't you go along with it?"

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I don't think Mallory was on her side at all, I think Mallory just came in and honestly answered the questions that were asked.
    I found Mallory quite likeable and she did say she was NOT close friends with KC, she was only relating to what she SAW at the time.....she started crying when asked what kind of Mother she saw, she said amazing but that is what she saw at the time and she was under oath.
    I do not know why she would be on anyones side that said that about her Fiance, Lee.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast