684 users online (97 members and 587 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 180
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    275

    Casey "really did" expect her mom to stand by her, Here's why:

    Casey really did expect her mom to stand by her and believe her monstrous accusations about GA, Here's why IMO:

    After watching ICA's angry crying jag when her mother left the stand Saturday and did not acknowledge her, I realized that ICA "really did" expect her mother to stand by her and not GA. She honestly did not expect CA to walk past her and not even look, and then to go back and hug GA.
    These have probably been ICA's thoughts since she decided to put all the blame on GA:

    ****I've lied so much before and she always believed "me".....she'll believe me now

    ****Dad has been in so much trouble with mom before....the gambling/money !! problems he created during their marriage
    and mom was always madder than hell at him.....she'll believe "me" cause I've never created any problems like that

    ****Mom's not ever really happy with dad......she loves "me" more than dad

    ****Dad and mom have separated before and mom wasn't happy with him then and she and "I" stuck together....she'll stick by me

    ****When I lied about working at Sports Authority and other stuff, and dad found out, she stuck up for ""me, against dad......she'll stick by me

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cfNxWeRPOg[/ame]"][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cfNxWeRPOg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cfNxWeRPOg[/ame]

    JM Any other thoughts please weigh in.
    Last edited by Marsha; 05-30-2011 at 06:28 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somerset Ohio
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsha View Post
    Casey really did expect her mom to stand by her and believe her monstrous accusations about GA, Here's why IMO:

    After watching ICA's angry crying jag when her mother left the stand Saturday and did not acknowledge her, I realized that ICA "really did" expect her mother to stand by her and not GA. She honestly did not expect CA to walk past her and not even look, and then to go back and hug GA.
    These have probably been ICA's thoughts since she decided to put all the blame on GA:

    ****I've lied so much before and she always believed "me".....she'll believe me now

    ****Dad has been in so much trouble with mom before....the gambling/money !! problems he created during their marriage
    and mom was always madder than hell at him.....she'll believe "me" cause I've never created any problems like that

    ****Mom's not ever really happy with dad......she loves "me" more than dad

    ****Dad and mom have separated before and mom wasn't happy with him then and she and "I" stuck together....she'll stick by me

    ****When I lied about working at Sports Authority and other stuff, and dad found out, she stuck up for ""me, against dad......she'll stick by me

    JM Any other thoughts please weigh in.
    I think you are right on and will add maybe she was thinking if she got out and GA wasn't there it would mean she gets all the attention and financial benefits on top of that

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by rbrnmw2 View Post
    I think you are right on and will add maybe she was thinking if she got out and GA wasn't there it would mean she gets all the attention and financial benefits on top of that
    Exactly! Good thought.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    906
    Another thing.. we know that Cindy had wanted to divorce George, but decided against that when she found out that George would get half the proceeds from sale of their home, and that she would probably have to pay him alimony. If Casey knew about this, perhaps she thought Cindy would view this as a opportunity to kill two birds with one stone -- to possibly get rid of George without all the financial hassles, and to get her daughter acquitted.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,429
    Oh yes for sure. Casey was beside herself and seething with anger, Cindy completely blew Casey right out of the water.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,575
    Casey believed her mom would stick up for her, because in casey's world (insert twilight zone music) Casey believes her mom is just like her. Casey's narcissism has her believe that she is better then anyone else, and worth lying on the witness stand for.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,550
    Of course KC expected her mom to stand by her. KC has been lying, stealing, manipulating for most of her life. She knows it and her mom knows it, and she knows her mom knows it. KC firmly believed her mom would stand by her now as she always has in the past no matter what she did.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    246
    That crying fit sure gave us a good opportunity to see the difference between when ICA is REALLY crying (out of anger and frustration, yes, but there were some real tears and her face and eyes were red) versus the FAKE crying (dab tissue near eyes, examine tissue, dab again, poke eyes with finger, dab again, examine tissue) that you see when Caylee is discussed or shown.

    I do think she expected Cindy to support her story. But this one apparently has gone too far.

    Perhaps the three years without ICA living with them have helped CA and GA rediscover the world of reality.

    Tink

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,175
    I think history itself would assure KC that CA would stand up for her regardless of the lies. However I don't think KC had much of a realistic long term strategy. She seems incapable of doing any real forward planning, just lying through the present moment until the next moment comes along.

    So it's even possible that she did not give much if any thought to CA's reaction beforehand.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    That crying fit sure gave us a good opportunity to see the difference between when ICA is REALLY crying (out of anger and frustration, yes, but there were some real tears and her face and eyes were red) versus the FAKE crying (dab tissue near eyes, examine tissue, dab again, poke eyes with finger, dab again, examine tissue) that you see when Caylee is discussed or shown.

    I do think she expected Cindy to support her story. But this one apparently has gone too far.

    Perhaps the three years without ICA living with them have helped CA and GA rediscover the world of reality.

    Tink
    It appears to be that ICA has no real ability for empathy and sympathy for anyone other than herself. Somehow it seems she was quite jealous of the burden in her mind which was her daughter. She sure seemed extremely jealous of her in many ways. I took the headshaking no during CA's testimony talking about Caylee's room and stuff in the backyard as being clearly an affront to ICA's selfishness. Those were hers. She still hates Caylee.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by ami View Post
    I think history itself would assure KC that CA would stand up for her regardless of the lies. However I don't think KC had much of a realistic long term strategy. She seems incapable of doing any real forward planning, just lying through the present moment until the next moment comes along.

    So it's even possible that she did not give much if any thought to CA's reaction beforehand.
    She can't carry out long term plans perhaps. In my mind, she researched on getting all three of them to be gone thus assuming the house as she talked about with friends. She couldn't finish the job, because she was having too much fun.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Big D, Texas
    Posts
    3,320
    Very true, and I hope ICA realizes that while she is in jail this weekend, feeling royally screwed, that everyone else is bbqing and having get togethers, that she will never see again. Enjoy your weekend ICA, thanks for standing up for Caylee GA and CA, and thanks for being the incompetent attorney that you always have been Baez.

    What the heck is CM there for???? Havent quite figured that one out, other than playing the old card.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorMoon View Post
    Very true, and I hope ICA realizes that while she is in jail this weekend, feeling royally screwed, that everyone else is bbqing and having get togethers, that she will never see again. Enjoy your weekend ICA, thanks for standing up for Caylee GA and CA, and thanks for being the incompetent attorney that you always have been Baez.

    What the heck is CM there for???? Havent quite figured that one out, other than playing the old card.
    People that have respect, generally respect their elders and they need him. I think he is far more effective than JB. He makes me nervous. I seriously doubt there is one iota of realization of her situation in regards to others doing well while she rots. She is too ego centric to consider herself anything other than a princess with all the attention. I think she feels everyone else is jealous of her.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    5,878
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorMoon View Post
    Very true, and I hope ICA realizes that while she is in jail this weekend, feeling royally screwed, that everyone else is bbqing and having get togethers, that she will never see again. Enjoy your weekend ICA, thanks for standing up for Caylee GA and CA, and thanks for being the incompetent attorney that you always have been Baez.

    What the heck is CM there for???? Havent quite figured that one out, other than playing the old card.
    Mason is the death penalty qualified pro bono atty . . . Baez is not
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

    ++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    2,102
    Well in the words of JB: "KC, you are acting like a 2 yr. old"

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM
  2. "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" - Casey's MS, "Diary of Days", Blog Entry
    By wallflower67 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:01 PM