1237 users online (277 members and 960 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

HLN showing opening statements

For those that missed it, HLN is showing opening statements.

Is there a way to watch online?
    Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Psalm 37:3

I have it on, lots of commercials, but I'm puttering around anyway... it's a leisurely refresher.

At 12:48, LDB is at Day 11
    At 12:30, LDB is giving the day of borrowing the shovel from Brian Burner.........so not far into it yet.
    Last edited by atthelake; 05-30-2011 at 12:48 PM.

I wish HLN would stop going to commercial every two minutes.

Ughh. I might try to stomach listening to JB and see where he said who ran...I don't know if I can or not. It'll probably come right at Comcast newsmaker time

I like that picture of CA.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138104"]All of the opening statements are available on YouTube.[/ame]

Gross! Did I just see Baez take a swig off of KC's water bottle? Sheesh, get some boundaries dude, she might have jail bugs. Dang!

I've been DVR'ing everyday but the 1st day (opening statements) is the only one I've saved and I got bored a watched it earlier this morning.

*signed, needs a life

I was watching them,until they got me hooked and started all the breaks...commercials

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

It is intersting to see ICA's head shaking now that we know what their theory was going to be. Here's the part that I was thinking about: LDB says backed into a corner ICA does what she does...come up with a new, bigger, better, lie. THEN what does JB do?? Give an opening statement with (IMO) a new, bigger, "better" lie.

Omg, I'm having a laugh about JB's timing of the "accident"-- it was in the morning, or, we really don't know, it could have been in the afternoon, but it was in the morning...

Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    Omg, I'm having a laugh about JB's timing of the "accident"-- it was in the morning, or, we really don't know, it could have been in the afternoon, but it was in the morning...

Good grief.
    Ironic that if Casey gave JB this detailed information how Caylee died on June 16, 2008 there is no definite time frame for it except that GA was home and found Caylee.

It is interesting to listen to again, however........
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

I had to turn it off when JB came on. But I did watched all of LDB's opening statement again.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast