HLN showing opening statements

Wishbone

Reaction score
For those that missed it, HLN is showing opening statements.

I have it on, lots of commercials, but I'm puttering around anyway... it's a leisurely refresher. :)

At 12:48, LDB is at Day 11
At 12:30, LDB is giving the day of borrowing the shovel from Brian Burner.........so not far into it yet.

Ughh. I might try to stomach listening to JB and see where he said who ran...I don't know if I can or not. It'll probably come right at Comcast newsmaker time

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138104"]All of the opening statements are available on YouTube.[/ame]

Gross! Did I just see Baez take a swig off of KC's water bottle? Sheesh, get some boundaries dude, she might have jail bugs. Dang! :eek:

I've been DVR'ing everyday but the 1st day (opening statements) is the only one I've saved and I got bored a watched it earlier this morning.

*signed, needs a life

I was watching them,until they got me hooked and started all the breaks...commercials

It is intersting to see ICA's head shaking now that we know what their theory was going to be. Here's the part that I was thinking about: LDB says backed into a corner ICA does what she does...come up with a new, bigger, better, lie. THEN what does JB do?? Give an opening statement with (IMO) a new, bigger, "better" lie. :lol:

Omg, I'm having a laugh about JB's timing of the "accident"-- it was in the morning, or, we really don't know, it could have been in the afternoon, but it was in the morning...

Good grief.

Omg, I'm having a laugh about JB's timing of the "accident"-- it was in the morning, or, we really don't know, it could have been in the afternoon, but it was in the morning...

Good grief.

Ironic that if Casey gave JB this detailed information how Caylee died on June 16, 2008 there is no definite time frame for it except that GA was home and found Caylee. :waitasec:

It is interesting to listen to again, however........

I had to turn it off when JB came on. But I did watched all of LDB's opening statement again.

I had to turn it off when JB came on. But I did watched all of LDB's opening statement again.

JB's opening statement is actually what I wanted to hear again. He has interestingly taken GA's behavior and morphed it into involvement in, and blaming Casey, for Caylee's death.......

MOO

And just how "interesting" that JB chose the words "accident snowballed out of control" after making things "crystal clear" about GA NOT killing Caylee!

JB's opening statement is actually what I wanted to hear again. He has interestingly taken GA's behavior and morphed it into involvement in, and blaming Casey, for Caylee's death.......

MOO

It just really bothers me to hear him take apart GA the way that he did.

watching this AGAIN..... it is so totally impossible, improbable...downright horrific the way ICA is would throw her entire family, forget 'under a bus'; she threw them all in front of a TRAIN!! my wife and i have watched and followed this every step of the way from the very beginning..... poor little caylee... her <modsnip> mother is soley responsible for her horrific end and all that followed. baez is <modsnip>!! this entire 'explanation' by the DT holds absolutly NO water (no pun intended)!! this is another casey TALE... all a fairytale! casey lost her mind when her mother broke down... but casey, unlike her mother when seeing the exact same pictures... was STONE COLD void of emotion! casey was upset ONLY about her mother not looking at HER.... NOT backing her.... that says so much. Baez is an ammature and should have had her plea bargain than to go through this which will only make the outcome worse than poor little casey thinks. NO way, abuse or not... would such a caring loving mother and family(!!!) NOT have, if we are to believe the drowning crap, NOT have... performed, as he must have known, CPR, directed his daughter or himself, to call 911!!!???!!! there is NO REASON to have covered an ACCIDENT (again... if one were to even TRY and believe...just that one little bit)... there was and is, no reason as to why. therefore; the only logical conclusion is... ITS JUST ANOTHER ATTEMPT BY CASEY TO SPIN THE BLAME AWAY FROM HER LIKE ALL THE STORIES AND TALES SHE WAS WEAVING FOR THOSE 31 DAYS AND TO ALL THE LAW ENFORECEMENT PEOPLE!! she had, again, if one were to even give her a moment of benefit, she had ALL THE OPPORTUNITY TO TELL THIS INCREDIBLE FAIRYTALE over numerous days, weeks, months and years..... casey still thinks she is capable of getting away with this. casey couldnt care then who she used and wove into her world of lies/insanity, who she hurt emotionally/financially or otherwise, she went from bed to bed of lovers while 'dating' others.... why should now be any different?? simply, it isnt different to her. how was she 'forced' to live a lie??? who was forcing her to 'go to work'??? her parents only expected her to help around the house and take care of her and caleys rooms... where was this 'pressure'?? who was forcing her to run all around orlando shopping like a lunatic?? remember how she told Lee that zanny would give her instructions to go to all these places or she feared one of her family members would get hurt... its almost impossible to follow; but you can... with patience you can. casey only cries when SHE is the focus... remember how those who testified have said that she for the most part, always took or made calls from OUTSIDE earshot of others.... simply, because she was TELLING HER TALES and those who she was with would have KNOWN she was lying and making crap up..... people... you have to realize... as hard and horrible as a tragedy as this is to conceive in one's own mind, she is in 'good company' of quite a few monsters who showed just as much love to their children, to then go and kill them in even more horrific ways..... there are unfortunatly, quite a few. what makes her seem so unique is HER uncanny ability to seemingly weave such intricately layered stories to the point of fascinating... she was NAILED the very first day the cops came... and, she knew then exactly what she was saying and to whom she was saying it and didnt flinch or bat an eye than... nor now... in fact... she went even further and further into wonderland... which, is exactly where her defense team is... sorry though... it most surely is not floating with the jury especially thanks to her <modsnip> defense team who will most likely, if they were or are <modsnip> to put HER on the stand... like many have said, she will testify herself into a death verdict. but she, casey, can NOT and does NOT want to accept any part of any of this... again, it is EVERYONE ELSE'S fault; and to throw you entire family in front of a train... is beyond disgust. they loved that little girl... THEY were the ones who MADE SURE Caylee was well cared for and well taken care of.. NOT CASEY!! all this she was such a great mother is garbage... her parents were the REAL parents to that child... she, casey, was more like a babysitter.... the more i watch this re-play of baez... the more she is to blame... the more sick she appears... the more devious and monstrous she is.... the more... she is GUILTY.

Question: Will the jury be able to watch reruns of the testimony of any witness(es) they want or can they only use transcripts or ask to have something read back to them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColleenFlicker
Back