Iassen D. and Troy B. testimonies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
iasson donov on stand . . .mr. G . . .he is 27, pharmaceutical recruiter to look for pharm executives . . Has a bach. In poly sci from ucf, first met kc 1/07 . .friends with her since . . She was dating friend brandon snow . . He introduced us . .saw her in 6/08 @ house . . .towards end of may, buffalo wild wings. . . Id, sean daly, brandon s, . . .alehouse . . .kc typical kc, social/happy/talkative, no mention caylee on that date . .not missing/kidnapped need help . . .

id kept up with kc on messenger online . . Worked @ universal . . .asked what did kc do with with caylee . . .she has nanny known for 6 years . . .never heard of nanny before . .. Aol instant message svc. . Doorknob375 . . .kc0marie . . Im's from 6/13/08 , 6/19, 6/20, 7/14 . . Previously reviewed these . . .
(objection . . Relevancy .. .overrule . . Enter as evidence)

id . . .7/13/08 . . .publish to jury . . .topic kc moving out soon . . .kc looking for apts @ winterpark villas . . She wanted to move within a week . . .her nanny while kc was working . . .has a nanny "i love her" . . .kc had a boyfriend tl . . His picture was on myspace @ time . . .maybe an interest to start relationship w/kc @ that time . . .context of these messages she was interested in relationship . . .(overruled on time) . . .fusion sushi by day and night lounge by night . . .invited many times to fusion by kc . Via im's . . .id never attended . . .

Cross:
Jb . . .

(drum roll please . . . .wet, lather, rinse, repeat) . . .

Id known kc for 1 1/2 years by that time . . She worked @ universal . . Event planner, had a nanny, shocking to find out none of this was true . . .never noticed any difference in her behavior . . . Friendly/ougoing/nice person before and after . . .

Can't tell how caylee died.

Jb one more question . . .

Did you tell le that kc was (heavy?) drinker . . Leave early and drink (light or late?)

witness excused

5/26/2011

mr. G w/troy brown, work in advertising over 2 years, lived in central fl in 2007 & 2008, going to univ. Of central fl . . .degree in marketing . . Knows kc met her first, friend of friend of ex-girlfriend birthday party . . .saw her more often when she started dating rm, aware when they were dating and when broke up . . .knows of tl . . .met him twice . . .met him may 08 @ party . . .one of his friends djing . . . Houseparty . . .saw kc that night, know who caylee is . . . Saw caylee late 2007, saw caylee in june 2008 @ rm's house, after june 9 or 10th, next time saw kc was when tb went back home to virginia for a week . . . Fb message from kc in june . . A printout of fb conversation between tb & kc . . Enter into evidence . . .jb asks for sidebar (why am i not surprised?)

hhbp: Dt objection overruled . . .
Mr. G. Talking w/tb . . .

Attempting to publish the fb message to the jurors . . Some tech difficulty ensues . . .

Tb sees what is on screen . . .fb msg from kc to tb 6/24/08 . . .talking about ah moving into the house with kc . . .she still has yet to move into the house . . He77 in the past 9 days i haven't even been to the house . . .drama. . .will fill you in later . ..
Tb didn't ask what drama it was . . Ah was a friend of tb's roommate frosh year . . Was friends w/ah in highschool . . Kc living situation . . Ah & kc were looking for place to live . . .didn't know where they were moving . . .just looking . . .

Prior conversations w/ah . . . Don't remember dates of conversations w/kc . . .mid june 2008 came back on 18th of june from va, no contact w/kc rest of month of june. . . Saw kc on 7/2 . . . Me was girl tb was seeing @ time . . He worked @ sheraton downtown valet parker . . .me stayed with tb . . .trip had been planned within the last month his assumption . . .me came to orlando 7/2, we went back to tb sister's house, later that nite went to voyage . . Saw kc, no long term plan to see kc that night @ voyage . . Don't remember times got there . . .tb, me, ah, kc . . .kc was normal out drinking, normal night, good mood, didn't see her angry that night nor sad, didn't say caylee missing/kidnapped/looking for her/nothing about anything happen to kc/no indication any thing wrong . . .after voyage went to another club (mayco's) . . Introduce me to kc, me has very accepting personality . . Kc was friendly to me . . .don't recall how late out maybe 1:00 am, me & kc were going to spend next day together . . .tb had to work . . .july 3, 2008 . . .don't recall if saw kc in morning or noon , he worked that afternoon . .kc dropped tb off @ work in tl's car . . .kc had issues w/her car . . . No specifics on the car . . .he spoke w/me after work @ 10 or 11 - late shift . . .went to rm's house . . .took taxi to bars downtown . . .tb, me, kc, ah, . . . Kc was upset receiving phone calls throughout night from her brother . . To the point of crying . . . Just saw kc's visual reactions . . . She would be upset when got off the phone . .. Multiple phone calls . . .within an hour or 2 . . .kc asked to leave . . .she wanted us to leave . . Went back to rm's house . . .kc did her own thing . .. There were phone calls after that regarding the trip to pr we were planning. . . Tb, rm, jpchatt & ah to pr. . . Kc said she might be going . . .final conversation on 7/10 it was official she wasn't going . . She tried to find a place to live and trying to find a car . . . No mention of caylee . . Returned on 7/15 . . . She picked us up from airport in ah car . .gave all ride back . . .no mention of caylee missing/kidnap/looking for/need help - kc mood normal.

5/26/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member