Swipe at justice runs afoul

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A local psychiatrist has been accused of smearing feces on dollar bills used to pay a parking ticket.

He appeared Monday in Des Moines County Associate Court.

Ronald Preston McPike, 52, Bonaparte, was arrested Sept. 30 at his Burlington office for harassment of a public official.

The arrest stems from a July parking ticket.

According to a July 21 police affidavit, officers received an envelope from the city of Burlington labeled: "Foreign brown substance on bills."

The envelope contained several dollar bills and a parking ticket made out to a vehicle registered to McPike. Police questioned McPike about the substance and, according to the affidavit, McPike admitted to paying the fine with the money in question.

McPike told police the money fell into a toilet stool. It later was retrieved and used to pay the parking ticket.

During questioning, McPike reportedly said, "What do you expect me to do, throw away good money?"

Tests on the bills indicated the brown substance was fecal matter, and that stain patterns on the money were generated from feces being smeared onto the bills.

http://www.thehawkeye.com/daily/stories/ln6_1006.html

1. he needs to be referred to a colleague...and 2. it is a serious disgusting disease-ridden assault to do such a thing. imagine being the person who opened and handled it? i hope to heck he gets the thirty days in jail. in the same block where they keep all the other perverts. :loser: :razz: :furious: :behindbar

deputylinda said:
1. he needs to be referred to a colleague...and 2. it is a serious disgusting disease-ridden assault to do such a thing. imagine being the person who opened and handled it? i hope to heck he gets the thirty days in jail. in the same block where they keep all the other perverts. :loser: :razz: :furious: :behindbar

AMEN!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong