756 users online (181 members and 575 guests)  

Websleuths News

TRANSCRIBERS: Do you have something to add to one of these reference threads?

This is not a discussion forum, it is for reference only. We do have discussion threads for the testimonies in the main body of the forum.

If you have video links, pics of witnesses on the stand, or other testimony transcriptions you'd like to add, post them here and the mods will move them to the appropriate witness testimony thread for you.

I'm done updating for today.

Let me share what this entails. Last night I hadn't done it for two days and it took me over two hours to comb through threads. I want to grab as many as I can because those who are transcribing are doing a great job! I comb the threads and I look at many of your posts, but I can't always tell which are transcriptions since I don't watch the trial live very often.

If I miss some of your hard working transcriptions and you'd like them added to the testimony threads, ALERT your post and let the mods know it needs to be added to the <person's> testimony thread. The mods can copy your post over quite easily that way.

THANK YOU all SO MUCH for what you are doing! This is how I'm able to keep up with the trial and I hope your hard work blesses many others as well!

mombomb! I got it copied over there!

You guys are just AWESOME! I just can't thank you guys enough!!!

And many thanks to ThinkTank also! Having a list of witnesses to check has saved me oodles of time.

Hi Think Tank,
    I'm new here and trying to read a trial archive thread for today, 6/27 and cannot find anything. My DTV is not working and I'm going insane with no trial news. Also, is there a news feed that might have a recap for today ? or do you know how to get Nancy Graces' show on the Internet? She's the only HLN anchor that I can stomach. Thanks, Sandfordfan

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfordfan View Post
    Hi Think Tank,
    I'm new here and trying to read a trial archive thread for today, 6/27 and cannot find anything. My DTV is not working and I'm going insane with no trial news. Also, is there a news feed that might have a recap for today ? or do you know how to get Nancy Graces' show on the Internet? She's the only HLN anchor that I can stomach. Thanks, Sandfordfan

So glad you've joined us!

Because I'm the one monitoring the archives for the most part, they don't get done until later in the day due to my schedule. Just an FYI for next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I'm done updating for today.

Let me share what this entails. Last night I hadn't done it for two days and it took me over two hours to comb through threads. I want to grab as many as I can because those who are transcribing are doing a great job! I comb the threads and I look at many of your posts, but I can't always tell which are transcriptions since I don't watch the trial live very often.

If I miss some of your hard working transcriptions and you'd like them added to the testimony threads, ALERT your post and let the mods know it needs to be added to the <person's> testimony thread. The mods can copy your post over quite easily that way.

THANK YOU all SO MUCH for what you are doing! This is how I'm able to keep up with the trial and I hope your hard work blesses many others as well!
    You are awesome Kimster, Thanks for all you do!
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

My computer was copying posts twice and doing all kinds of things that I was unaware of today. If you see duplicate posts or testimonies in the wrong threads, please alert and let the mods know.

I think I got them all, but not sure.