Austrian doctor allowed to return to hospital after sentence for child "prison" *advertiser censored*

Missizzy

Reaction score
I've been searching for updates concerning the Viennese man arrested last year who had the "unrivaled" stash of child *advertiser censored*--over one million images. Can't find a thing as names are not released but I did find the following. What a total travesty!! And we think our courts are too lenient on child *advertiser censored* traders and collectors? I've been corresponding with several survivors in Europe and I'm told that we honestly don't know how bad it is there. Something to think about. And where is the update on the guy with a million images. Did he just disappear?

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/n...or-ordering-teen-prison-*advertiser censored*

Austrian sentenced for ordering teen prison *advertiser censored*

"An Austrian doctor was found guilty and was served an 18-month prison sentence Tuesday for having paid underage convicts to send him their nude pictures from their cells. The man had thrown as many as 40 prepaid mobile phones over a prison wall and rewarded the 15- and 16-year-old prisoners by recharging their debit..."

and

"....The man had got to know one of the youths while he was serving an earlier sentence for sexually abusing a boy. After the doctor was released, he was allowed to work at a Vienna hospital despite his background."

more at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715
Back