1073 users online (268 members and 805 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Hackers pirate PBS website, post fake story about Tupac still alive

Hackers pirate PBS website, post fake story about Tupac still alive
    By the CNN Wire Staff
    May 30, 2011 5:55 a.m. EDT

...The group -- called The Lulz Boat -- also posted what it said were passwords of journalists, login information for the PBS series "Frontline" and sensitive information about PBS stations.

The Lulz Boat claims it was "less than impressed" after watching the network's program "WikiSecrets" and "decided to sail our Lulz Boat over the PBS servers for further... perusing."

The "WikiSecrets" documentary, which aired last week on the PBS show "Frontline," talked to U.S. Army Pfc. Bradley Manning's father and close friends.

Manning, a military intelligence analyst, is suspected of leaking hundreds of thousands of classified documents that ended up on the WikiLeaks website -- one of the largest leaks of classified material in U.S. history....

Lexiintoronto is offline Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    *sound of crickets chirping*

I wondered how he was still able to put out CDs long after he died. Now there's going to be another gun fight to kill him all over again.

I don't know why, but this thread reminded me of when those road signs is Austin were hacked: