2011.05.30: Nancy Grace has all the Cindy Anthony testimony tonight at 8 ET

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Cindy Anthony takes the stand – crying, shaking, trembling as she testifies about the last time she saw Caylee alive & realized Tot Mom was lying.

Nancy Grace has all the Cindy Anthony testimony tonight at 8 PM ET only on HLN.

"Snip"
Full Article: http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/30/cindy-anthony-takes-the-stand/

NOTE** PLEASE WAIT UNTIL SHOW-TIME BEFORE DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD, LETS HELP THE MOD'S OUT SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO KEEP LOCKING/UNLOCKING THE THREAD. THANKS BUNCHES! :blowkiss:

I'm locking this until showtime. I'll be here - I want to see it too!

10 minutes until show time.

Here we go! Everyone aboard!! :great:

oooooooooo NG has *advertiser censored* (triple X) IM's between ICA and TL - haven't we seen them all?

Oh wait Owl, this is NG. :giggle:

I had never heard of *advertiser censored*! :eek:
They tried to admit them the other day and HHJP read one of them (it was kinda comical to hear him read it). But, I kinda remember reading them here.

oooooooooo NG has *advertiser censored* (triple X) IM's between ICA and TL - haven't we seen them all?

I read the triple X IM's here at WS ... months ago ! :great:

:waitasec:

I can't believe NG hasn't shown these before ...

Casey must have been mortified to have her mother talk about her periods in open court! :giggle:

NG: I had to make a flowchart of where ICA said she was [to Cindy]...

LOL

They tried to admit them the other day and HHJP read one of them (it was kinda comical to hear him read it). But, I kinda remember reading them here.

I didn't see anything in them that I would consider *advertiser censored* though. I know we read them all. I have read all 10,000 pages. :thud:

*advertiser censored* texts...how about the yo yo yo IMs HHJP read outloud, even dropping the F bomb... :giggle:

NG pointing out that ICA also lay blame at CA for leaving the ladder out. FWIW, I was trying to find the date for that. Her coworkers think it was around the time of the shed break in. The 17th date came from GA in a Greta interview. It seems to me if she found it the day after SHE went swimming she wouldn't have said "someone is breaking into our yard and swimming in the pool" which is what she told her coworkers. She would be freaking out that she left it there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back