Why few searches for Susan?

laytonian

Reaction score
The best description yet, of what it's like to search out in the Utah desert areas:
"It's hot, it's desolate, it's just so vast of an area that's got brush that's about knee-high, you would physically have to have people holding hands to search it effectively," Kevin Bushling said. "You feel like a speck in the middle of the ocean."​

Kevin Bushling is the father of Army Pvt Joseph Bushling, whose car was found 64 miles south of Dugway Proving Grounds after going missing on May 8, 2011.

Source: Appeal-Democrat.com

I strongly feel that a lot of answers await in Henderson, Nevada. I don't know what in the hell is out there but whatever it is, it's gotten a lot of people to simply disappear.

Susan, we know this is a long time to have to wait for us, but we remember you and our search is not over. A mighty shame hangs over the house of the one who has taken you from us, and all who hide from the truth.

I strongly feel that a lot of answers await in Henderson, Nevada. I don't know what in the hell is out there but whatever it is, it's gotten a lot of people to simply disappear.

Once again, what does Henderson, NV have to do with Susan Powell? If you have information concerning her murder, I do hope you have contacted LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back