2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

And please, DO "thank" this post if you intend on posting in the real time threads today.

Trial begins this morning at 8:30a. I have a quick errand to run this morning. If you guys don't see another mod around to :poke: and unlock, go ahead and post in Sidebar until I can get back with the keys.

George and Cindy up on my shot - George is not looking so happy - neither is Cindy - glasses on- these people have aged twenty years...

It would appear the mr. mason will be addressing the court this morning. What's with the lanyard?

It would appear the mr. mason will be addressing the court this morning. What's with the lanyard?

At first I thought that was a whistle! :giggle:

Maybe he borrowed it from Casey? :waitasec:

wish I could hear what GA is so animately speaking about to his neighbor in the gallery

Thanks for all your info here everybody - I'm in my office today and am playing follow-the-posts! Remind me later to get ya'll some ice cream or popsicles, my treat!

who is George talking to? Anybody know?:waitasec:

Is that CA's friend chatting with GA? I wonder if she has to stand in line to get in.

CA gone now and GA talking a lot to the owman beside him. I wonder what he's saying? I can't read his lips since they're moving to fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv