2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

Courtroom cam showing GA and CA sitting in their usual seats in the back of the courtroom. No judge or jury yet. It's 1:29

I am going to try the link from WDBO this afternoon (wesh feed giving me "trouble" this morning).

Right now, the camera is on Cindy and George, sitting in back of courtroom.

:seeya:

Have a nice afternoon ...

LDB disagrees with CM's assessment of something. Sorry missed it. Doesn't think they will get to that today. CSI will be laying pred. to witnesses tomorrow. Something about cadaver dogs.

... And we're back. Mason points out the dog handlers out in lobby... State says they are only here IF they get to them today.#CaseyAnthony

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:31 PM

I didn't understand one dang word that Mason said!

Luckily, LDB cleared that up for me.

LDB disagrees with CM's assessment of something. Sorry missed it. Doesn't think they will get to that today. CSI will be laying pred. to witnesses tomorrow. Something about cadaver dogs.

YAY!!!! Cadaver dogs tomorrow! I can't WAIT for that!!!!

What was Mason whining about now? Totally missed that argument.

I am going to gain 20 pounds during this trial,sitting in my pj's eating choc covered fruit and nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni