Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
continentalbreakfast.jpg

http://www.jvcateringservice.com/

Good Morning!

Sidebar is open and breakfast is ready. :)

Good morning my Websleuthing Friends!!! :)

Are we ready to rumble?
:floorlaugh:

Yay! Was wondering where everybody was. Managed to catch up on some sleep last night, so all ready to see what today brings.

Ready for a fun filled week????? :seeya:

Good morning! Fruit and pastries - one of my favorite ways to start the day! Have lots of laundry to fold - perfect activity to do while I listen to today's proceedings. The kids are in their last week of school, so I'm enjoying these last few days to myself.

Good Morning! Nice breakfast Beach, Thank you!

Today should be very interesting and possibly explosive- least it should be after we were forced to take 2 days off!:crazy:

I'm sitting here today thinking - how the heck is it the last day of May? Wow!

Good Morning everyone. I won't be able to listen in as I won't be at my computer at work today. Maybe just as well. Watching Cindy was kind of draining but watching KC melt down, priceless. Anyway have a good day together. Peace

Morning all! I am going to be in and out (as if anyone cares :floorlaugh:) we have homeschool evaluations today...hoping to catch the motions before we leave...

I just want to say...I hope the family is united with one purpose...JUSTICE for Caylee...and yes ICA...it is all about Caylee

:coffeews: Mornin' all. Looking forward to another interesting day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk