Websleuths Radio is now on Blog Talk Radio

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Websleuths Radio is now on Blog Talk Radio.

Here is a link to Sunday's show with Richard Hornsby.

The show will be every Sunday night. We are still working on the exact time and will let you know as soon as possible.

Richard Hornsby will be our guest again. Working on a few others as well.

The biggest issue is at Blog Talk Radio the host has to do all the technical stuff to get and keep the show on the air. God help me please.

The good news is Blog Talk Radio is strong enough to have everyone who wants to listen live able to do so with no problem. And I'll be using Skype so the sound should be nice and sharp.

As the Anthony trial continues I may increase the number of shows I do.

If you have any suggestions for guests please post them here and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for your patience. I have to admit I had no idea so many of you would be listening. The other company literally could not handle the number of people trying to listen and trying to call.

Thank you for all you do.

Tricia
PS. guests suggestions, post them right here.

Bumpity bump bump bump.

Bumpity bump bump bump.

No suggestions for improvement as I think it's great! Have been to both of them so far - just wish we could do more often but understand it's a lot of WORK! and we all do appreciate it!:rocker:

It may have to wait until the trial is over but you need to get Yuri on. He promised to come talk to us and explain things after the trial. It would be great to get him on the radio show too!

Jeez, wish we could have the radio tonight!!!!! So many questions, especially for our lawyers!

Bumping, and seconding ecs's note about trying to get Yuri on!

I love blog talk radio - Levi Page and Simon Barrett and now the lovely Trish!

Not sure if they can, but maybe Nitrous and Iassen can come on for a chat.

Great news, Tricia!! Especially having Richard Hornsby on again!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

How do you navigate to listen to old sessions? I missed the one last Sunday but would like to hear the very last one.

When we get into the science testimony -- JOYPATH!!!!!!!!!

And I think you should do a mod a show till they are all done -- loved that and AZLawyer being on too.

:I listened last week when the show first aired, It was great! So of course being the blond that I am I tuned in last night thinking it was Sunday lol:loser:
I will go back and listen after I get through one hundred million posts today!

When we get into the science testimony -- JOYPATH!!!!!!!!!

And I think you should do a mod a show till they are all done -- loved that and AZLawyer being on too.
BBM

Noooooooo
:couch: < me hiding

ynot,

No sorry it doesn't. I don't see the "archives" listed as Tricia indicates. It just takes me back to the "home" page I don't know where to go from there.

Can't find the link now myself JSR. If I come across it I will link it here. :rocker:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back