Thread: Where did Casey spend the nights of June 17, 18, 19?

Where did Casey spend the nights of June 17, 18, 19?

I have researched timelines over the weekend but I can't figure where she spent her nights on June 17, 18, and 19. Can someone help with this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grammy Jean For This Useful Post:

I'm pretty sure that the SA said in opening statements that she spent the night with TL on all those days.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starfish For This Useful Post:

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammy Jean View Post
    I have researched timelines over the weekend but I can't figure where she spent her nights on June 17, 18, and 19. Can someone help with this?
    Try looking in the sticky threads. There has been a lot of tedious work done by fellow WSer's on KC's phone pings, etc. trying to pinpoint her location on those days. Very interesting reading!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

"Stop acting like a two-year old".
    Jose Baez to Casey Anthony during jury selection

6. The Following User Says Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watchinginky View Post
    Try looking in the sticky threads. There has been a lot of tedious work done by fellow WSer's on KC's phone pings, etc. trying to pinpoint her location on those days. Very interesting reading!!

Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you but the sticky threads is where I did my research this weekend and found the info very helpful but still not able to tell where she spent the nights on June 17, 18, and 19. I thought Tony said in his testimont he only saw her a little bit when she would drop in but did not think she spent those 3 nights with him.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grammy Jean For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Grammy Jean View Post
    Thank you but the sticky threads is where I did my research this weekend and found the info very helpful but still not able to tell where she spent the nights on June 17, 18, and 19. I thought Tony said in his testimont he only saw her a little bit when she would drop in but did not think she spent those 3 nights with him.
    Maybe this timeline of events from WKMG will work for you. It is seems to be a very thorough organizer. It will open in PDF form.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Americka For This Useful Post:

I think she did spend the 18th with him. She had his Jeep the evening of the 17th and the 18th they put gas in her car Tony said together.

Weird that the car ran out of gas near her home. Tony said she called him and he went and got her and then they went to his house so she was somewhere else in between having his jeep and her giving it back to him so he could get her the next day . Odd she didnt have the car yet it was out of gas near he home.

I have no clue. It is confusing.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

She stayed with TL those nights. Remember on the 16th is when they are at blockbuster renting a movie(s)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kljohnson0458 For This Useful Post:

I believe after the 16th she spend all nights with Tony except when Tony went to New York, than she stayed with Amy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to allycat1208 For This Useful Post:

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post: