Forensic Astrology-CAYLEE ANTHONY-COURTROOM LOG CLOCKED activity-"NO DISCUSSIONS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FifthEssence

Reaction score
We request your assistance with the clocking of certain TRIAL activities.

If you can peel your eyes away from the TV or Live stream, please post which ever TIMES + the associated action you're able to capture.
No one person is available all the time to clock the daily action since many of us have family and job obligations to attend to, so anyone reading here is encouraged to post TIME annotations. Thank you.

If something remarkable or of particular interest occurs during the Trial day, if available, one of the Astrologers may post details as to the transits observed at that particular time noted.
Those remarks will be found in Caylee's Forensic Astro Thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137154"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Below is a link that opens up directly to REAL TIME in Orlando, FL
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867

Some examples of the TIMED activities we would like to keep record of:
When the Court Clerk announces, " All rise" ( Judge entering room )
When the Judge starts speaking " Let the records reflect "' or something to that nature.
Time WITNESS is sworn in or returns to the stand
Time Prosecution or Defense starts questioning witness
Side bars ( reference if you know the subject of it)
Recesses announced and time frame
Any particular time something occurs that might be one of high interest or impact periods
Reactions of the DEFENDANT Casey while hearing testimony or during breaks

Here are the Live stream links:

www.wdbo.com ( no commercials )
www.wftv.com
TV: InSession

Thanks so much for your assistance!

NOTE: please limit content to describing the TIMED activity. This isn't meant to be a discussion thread.
General discussions and opinions about the daily happenings belong out in the Main Forum Thread for Caylee.
If your interests, commentary or questions are astrological in nature, click back to Caylees' Astro thread I linked above.

Casey arrived looking giddy and inappropriately dressed. George and Cindy are sitting on the prosecution side, probably because they were told to sit there? A better view of Casey? They wanted to?

All rise for HHJP: 9:00:07 AM EDT or close to it (seconds).

Jury entered about 9:02:30 AM EDT.

Opening statement by LDB, the state: 9:12:12 AM EDT. She began by talking about Caylee.

Court Clerk announced, " All rise" for the Judge at--TIME:9:00:25

The jury is now filing in--TIME: 9:02:41--(Time reflects Clerk of Court stating all rise for the Jury)

Judge started speaking to Jury: TIME: 9:03:21

Jury entered room at 9:02 and 16 seconds EDT (I used the clock link you supplied)

Clerk said All Rise at 9:02 and 41 seconds EDT

Judge started speaking at 9:00 and 44 seconds EDT

Judge began speaking about charges at 9:04 and 10 seconds EDT, then began reading actual charges at 9:04 and 30 seconds

Prosecution first words were at 9:12 and 29 seconds

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

The prosecution is walking the jury through the time line of day before Caylee went missing. Oh My...it looks like Casey is shaking. She just shook her head and spoke to person next to her. It appeared she was saying I can't hear this. She seems to be reliving the day Caylee was last seen. She seems really disturbed and barely holding it together. It is almost as if she is going to burst. She is now crying and wiping her eyes--9:31:00.

**I hope it is ok to post this...I just wanted our Astros to get an idea of ICA demeanor.

Using the clock link from above, I got

9:03 + early seconds the Judge says 'Good morning " jury.

9:03 + 40seconds he states charges

9:12 11 seconds Prosecution(Linda Drane Burdick) says "Good morning and begins stmts.

About 10:29 HHJP called a 15-minute recess.

Casey shakes her head "no" when LDB repeats Casey's many lies. When LDB relays factual events, Casey sits stoic, not moving. Interesting.

ETA: Not trying to throw anyone off, I accidentally keep writing CDT instead of EDT because I must have been concentrating on my wall clock, even though I was trying to pay attention to the "current Orlando time" on the web. I'll be more careful. Sorry about that. Chalk it up to having too many windows open and all of them are tiny except the live feed of the trial.

Court is in recess until 1:10. At that time we will hear the opening statements from the defense.

I'm thinking it's also important for us to clock the time the defense begins its statement. Exact times for everything, right?

(Respectfully snipped & bolded for emphasis by Soulscape)

You are quite correct, Zoe. It is very important for us to clock the time Defense begins its statement.

As earlier, anyone who can, should post the time here.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Defense first word: 1:14 + 2 sec

let's see what other's come up with

HHJP entered: 1:11:48 PM

Jury entered: My live feed stalled so didn't get it.

Defense statement began: 1:14 PM (although may be earlier, see above)

Is Baez really complaining about publicity???

Judge entered courtroom 3:14

George took stand 3:16

I was having trouble with the feed again, so I didn't get the seconds. I hope the minutes are correct. Maybe someone else caught them.

HHJP entered the courtroom at 8:59 AM. Promptly, before the jurors were called in, the Judge and attorneys had a quiet little chat which we weren't privy to, then HHJP commented about Jose getting his files ready and it was up to the state if they were going to share witness lists for the day. Jose wants a list of 40 jurors so he can get his files organized.

Just about the time HHJP called in the jurors, I had Windows issues (my fault) and missed the time when I shut down everything accidentally. :blushing: By the time I got settled again, the first witness was spelling his name. Oy vey!

Judge does not appear pleased with the antics of Mr. Baez, again.

8:59+40sec Judge says a word or 2 & jury brought in
9:02 Judge expresses upset because files not ready and calls a recess
9:15 State announces 1st witness

State witness sworn in @9:15 Cameron Campana(sp)- roommate of ToNy's

2nd witness was Cameron Lezniewicz sworn in @ 9:41- temp roomate of ToNy's

********Will be adding witnesses as they are sworn in********​

( ask that you also keep notes of the times etc. and if you don't see them posted in our thread by each evening, please post. Would appreciate it. )​

3rd Witness 'Clint'/Roy House sworn in 10:38 - another temp roommate end April-end of June

4th Witness Maria Kissh sworn in 11:19 - 'Clint's' gf at the time

RECESS lunch
Return to court-Defense asks for Judge to consider a Motion re: Shovel (neighbor) testimony -want to preclude any mention of the shovel
Judge decision: DENIED

5th Witness Brian Burner sworn in 1:22 - neighbor who KC borrowed Shovel from

6th Witness Jamie Relander sworn in 2:08 -(shotgirl on 6/27 )but not on night of 6/20 hotbody contest. ........On July 15-phone call invited her to Caylee's B'day party next month

7th Witness Erica Gonzalez sworn in 2:28+45sec -shotgirl -made assoc to the girls she was protecting ......... girls like she takes care of her daughter

8th Witness Tony Lazarro- KC bf at the time- NEED TIME sworn in!!! at 3:07

Here are the times I clocked for Afternoon session
Court reconvenes at 1:13:52 EDT
Ms Frye objects to testimony of shovel @ 1:14:38 EDT
JP calls for Jurors @ 1:21:47 EDT
JP admonishing jurors @ 1:22:27 EDT
1st witness Brian Bunner (spelling of witness ?) Neighbor :sworn in @ 1:22:56 EDT

Not available after 2:50pm
Be back after 4:30/5PM today.

PLEASE clock each witness as they are SWORN in after this recess.

Thanks.

I'll collect later this eveing and add to the running list already started a few posts upstream

Please post the names and assoc of any witnesses sworn in after Erica Gozalez who was up @ 2:28pm.
Currently, ToNe L. is on the stand right now.

I had to leave for a while and want to bring the witness list up to date.

Thank you.

I didn't get any times because I missed most of the testifying, as I was napping, and awoke just as Anthony L. (boyfriend) was being sworn in. Didn't get the time. Thanks to all who gathered the timeline for today. I'm going to watch the testimonies later tonight. Sorry about that, Fifth. Kudos to others who've been more on the ball than I.

Please post the names and assoc of any witnesses sworn in after Erica Gozalez who was up @ 2:28pm.
Currently, ToNe L. is on the stand right now.

I had to leave for a while and want to bring the witness list up to date.

Thank you.

bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members