Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Here are the times I clocked for Afternoon session
    Court reconvenes at 1:13:52 EDT
    Ms Frye objects to testimony of shovel @ 1:14:38 EDT
    JP calls for Jurors @ 1:21:47 EDT
    JP admonishing jurors @ 1:22:27 EDT
    1st witness Brian Bunner (spelling of witness ?) Neighbor :sworn in @ 1:22:56 EDT

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TakingALook For This Useful Post:

Not available after 2:50pm
    Be back after 4:30/5PM today.

PLEASE clock each witness as they are SWORN in after this recess.

Thanks.

I'll collect later this eveing and add to the running list already started a few posts upstream

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Please post the names and assoc of any witnesses sworn in after Erica Gozalez who was up @ 2:28pm.
    Currently, ToNe L. is on the stand right now.

I had to leave for a while and want to bring the witness list up to date.

Thank you.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 05-25-2011 at 05:14 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    I didn't get any times because I missed most of the testifying, as I was napping, and awoke just as Anthony L. (boyfriend) was being sworn in. Didn't get the time. Thanks to all who gathered the timeline for today. I'm going to watch the testimonies later tonight. Sorry about that, Fifth. Kudos to others who've been more on the ball than I.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

TIMES of Tone L getting sworn in

Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post
    Please post the names and assoc of any witnesses sworn in after Erica Gozalez who was up @ 2:28pm.
    Currently, ToNe L. is on the stand right now.

I had to leave for a while and want to bring the witness list up to date.

Thank you.
    bumping

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

I'm sorry Fifth! I missed getting times today too. I read the astrology forum early this morning before testimony and never looked back till just now. For tomorrow, do you want the exact time each person begins their testimony? I'll make a list and post if you tell me exactly what you are looking for.
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny60123 View Post
    I'm sorry Fifth! I missed getting times today too. I read the astrology forum early this morning before testimony and never looked back till just now. For tomorrow, do you want the exact time each person begins their testimony? I'll make a list and post if you tell me exactly what you are looking for.

IF anyone is able to jot down the EXACT TIME a witness is SWORN IN, please do it.

Include, NAME. their association in the case, and the TIME they are SWORN in.

See my post # 86 above for the simple format I used when listing witnesses earlier today.

It would be so helpful as a good many of us have other responsibilities and are not able to watch the trail daily.

LINK to real-time ORLANDO time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867

At the end of the day, I'll put together a MASTER list so we have quick access.

QUESTION: Was ToNY Lazarro(sp) the next witness following Erica G?

WHAT TIME WAS TONY L. sworn in? helpppppp

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Yes FifthEssence, TonE was the next witness after Erica G, however they took a 10 minute recess between dismissing Erica and calling TonE. If there is a way to determine how long EG testified and add the 10 minutes, that would be the time. I will pay better attention whenever I watch from now on too~ Frigga

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frigga For This Useful Post:

Fifth & other Astros, after looking back at the Afternoon Session Thread @3:06 EDT someone posted about JP having read letter from Jurors regarding 'wanting & willing to work on Memorial day. And @ 3:07 EDT remarks about Tony L entering court room and taking the stand. Sorry I was not at the computer during this exact occurence. Hope this helps. TAL

See http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...137462&page=30 -- Posts 730 & 731 on show time stamp of post on that thread. I am in CDT (one hour later) and adjusted my reporting in the above comment to fit FL - EDT.
    Last edited by TakingALook; 05-25-2011 at 06:47 PM.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TakingALook For This Useful Post:

According to a video link of Erica Gonzalez's testimony, the video is 13 minutes, 26 seconds long. It ends as they were talking about a "special" recess and Mr. George requested a 5-min. recess. Erica was sworn in at 10 seconds into the video.

I'm checking the video now. On first viewing, I don't remember any long pauses where the video was paused for sidebars, or any such thing. Okay done. There were no pauses so it appears the above time is the correct length of her time on the stand.

I'm thinking Anthony L. was called to the stand aafter 3PM EDT. I was still half asleep but as I rushed to get closer viewing, I believe I saw it was after 2PM CDT on my clock. I wasn't awake enough to remember to check the time link previously posted although that window was open on my computer.

I'm sorry, Fifth. I was too exhausted to stay awake all day.

On a side note, HHJP wasn't in the mood for fooling around from what I say today.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TakingALook View Post
    Fifth & other Astros, after looking back at the Afternoon Session Thread @3:06 EDT someone posted about JP having read letter from Jurors regarding 'wanting & willing to work on Memorial day. And @ 3:07 EDT remarks about Tony L entering court room and taking the stand. Sorry I was not at the computer during this exact occurence. Hope this helps. TAL
    Yes, I heard that as I think that's what woke me up, HHJP saying a message from the jury. Good idea checking the afternoon thread.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

I so appreciate everyones efforts here.

Good idea ZOE, will go back and check the time on the posts out in the main forum to see if anyone notes 'Tony is getting sworn in."

Of course the the servers have been overloaded so there have been a few delays in getting posts to process. hmmm

Thank you everyone. You're such a great group of people.

Tomorrow, if you're watching, keep a little notepad by you side if possible and jot down times.

REAL TIME clock ORLANDO:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867
    (while watching live online, I keep a 2nd window up of this clock (reduced in size to show only time) and place it right above the action video)
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 05-25-2011 at 07:18 PM.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

IF anyone is able to jot down the EXACT TIME a witness is SWORN IN, please do it.

Include, NAME. their association in the case, and the TIME they are SWORN in.

See my post # 86 above for the simple format I used when listing witnesses earlier today.

It would be so helpful as a good many of us have other responsibilities and are not able to watch the trail daily.

LINK to real-time ORLANDO time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867

At the end of the day, I'll put together a MASTER list so we have quick access.

QUESTION: Was ToNY Lazarro(sp) the next witness following Erica G?

WHAT TIME WAS TONY L. sworn in? helpppppp
    No problem, tomorrow I will get times and post them shortly after they begin testimony. I'll just have more screens open. I'm sorry I wasn't even thinking about it today, i wasn't sure if you were going to chart daily as that's so much work for you all. Hugs.
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

I THINK Tony was in at approximately 3:06. I remembered looking at the clock at work, and trying to sneak listen, lol. 3:06 was the latest, at 3:04 Judge Perry was not at his seat, at 3:05 he was and briefly ran through the Memorial Day issue, jurors wanted to work that day, then bam, Tony is called. I am sorry no exact time, was working. So that would make 3:07 to 3:08 for Tony on the stand.

I'll try to see if PattyG's videos have time shown on the screen. Here is her link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#g/u

ETA: no the videos do not have time and date stamps.

ETA AGAIN: It was the later seconds of 3:06 to 3:07 according to posts.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Tomorrow, if you're watching, keep a little notepad by you side if possible and jot down times.

REAL TIME clock ORLANDO:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867
    (while watching live online, I keep a 2nd window up of this clock (reduced in size to show only time) and place it right above the action video)
    Fifth, I'm ashamed to admit I've had my notepad next to my computer for two days, and didn't think to use it today. Yesterday, I was glued to my monitor and posted the times online as they came up. Bad day I guess. So tired.

housemouse, the phrase Tony first used to describe why he played hooky from classes on June 17th: "I didn't want to leave my bed", after mentioning Casey had spent the night on the 16th. He even had a shy, sheepish grin but he was trying to be polite.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast