Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology-CAYLEE ANTHONY-COURTROOM LOG CLOCKED activity-"NO DISCUSSIONS"

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingALook View Post
    Fifth & other Astros, after looking back at the Afternoon Session Thread @3:06 EDT someone posted about JP having read letter from Jurors regarding 'wanting & willing to work on Memorial day. And @ 3:07 EDT remarks about Tony L entering court room and taking the stand. Sorry I was not at the computer during this exact occurence. Hope this helps. TAL
    Yes, I heard that as I think that's what woke me up, HHJP saying a message from the jury. Good idea checking the afternoon thread.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

I so appreciate everyones efforts here.

Good idea ZOE, will go back and check the time on the posts out in the main forum to see if anyone notes 'Tony is getting sworn in."

Of course the the servers have been overloaded so there have been a few delays in getting posts to process. hmmm

Thank you everyone. You're such a great group of people.

Tomorrow, if you're watching, keep a little notepad by you side if possible and jot down times.

REAL TIME clock ORLANDO:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867
    (while watching live online, I keep a 2nd window up of this clock (reduced in size to show only time) and place it right above the action video)
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 05-25-2011 at 07:18 PM.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post

IF anyone is able to jot down the EXACT TIME a witness is SWORN IN, please do it.

Include, NAME. their association in the case, and the TIME they are SWORN in.

See my post # 86 above for the simple format I used when listing witnesses earlier today.

It would be so helpful as a good many of us have other responsibilities and are not able to watch the trail daily.

LINK to real-time ORLANDO time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=867

At the end of the day, I'll put together a MASTER list so we have quick access.

QUESTION: Was ToNY Lazarro(sp) the next witness following Erica G?

WHAT TIME WAS TONY L. sworn in? helpppppp
    No problem, tomorrow I will get times and post them shortly after they begin testimony. I'll just have more screens open. I'm sorry I wasn't even thinking about it today, i wasn't sure if you were going to chart daily as that's so much work for you all. Hugs.
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

I THINK Tony was in at approximately 3:06. I remembered looking at the clock at work, and trying to sneak listen, lol. 3:06 was the latest, at 3:04 Judge Perry was not at his seat, at 3:05 he was and briefly ran through the Memorial Day issue, jurors wanted to work that day, then bam, Tony is called. I am sorry no exact time, was working. So that would make 3:07 to 3:08 for Tony on the stand.

I'll try to see if PattyG's videos have time shown on the screen. Here is her link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#g/u

ETA: no the videos do not have time and date stamps.

ETA AGAIN: It was the later seconds of 3:06 to 3:07 according to posts.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Tomorrow, if you're watching, keep a little notepad by you side if possible and jot down times.

REAL TIME clock ORLANDO:
    (while watching live online, I keep a 2nd window up of this clock (reduced in size to show only time) and place it right above the action video)
    Fifth, I'm ashamed to admit I've had my notepad next to my computer for two days, and didn't think to use it today. Yesterday, I was glued to my monitor and posted the times online as they came up. Bad day I guess. So tired.

housemouse, the phrase Tony first used to describe why he played hooky from classes on June 17th: "I didn't want to leave my bed", after mentioning Casey had spent the night on the 16th. He even had a shy, sheepish grin but he was trying to be polite.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    I THINK Tony was in at approximately 3:06. I remembered looking at the clock at work, and trying to sneak listen, lol. 3:06 was the latest, at 3:04 Judge Perry was not at his seat, at 3:05 he was and briefly ran through the Memorial Day issue, jurors wanted to work that day, then bam, Tony is called. I am sorry no exact time, was working. So that would make 3:07 to 3:08 for Tony on the stand.

I'll try to see if PattyG's videos have time shown on the screen. Here is her link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#g/u

ETA: no the videos do not have time and date stamps.

ETA AGAIN: It was the later seconds of 3:06 to 3:07 according to posts.
    It looks like the clock on the courtroom wall shows 3:05 when Tony walks in. The clock clearly shows the time but my eyes are not that great.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Exclamation Witness names & times sworn in

YOUR ASSISTANCE IS REQUESTED

We're attempting to keep a list of the WITNESS NAMES each day and the exact TIME they are SWORN IN.

While watching the proceedings, would you kindly jot down these details and post them when convenient or collect them and post after the trial recesses for the day.
    We'd appreciate it.

Direct link to the REAL TIME clock for ORLANDO:

(while watching online, I keep a 2nd window open of this clock, reduced in size to show only time, and place it right above the Live Stream)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    YOUR ASSISTANCE IS REQUESTED

We're attempting to keep a list of the WITNESS NAMES each day and the exact TIME they are SWORN IN.

While watching the proceedings, would you kindly jot down these details and post them when convenient or collect them and post after the trial recesses for the day.
    We'd appreciate it.

Direct link to the REAL TIME clock for ORLANDO:

(while watching online, I keep a 2nd window open of this clock, reduced in size to show only time, and place it right above the Live Stream)
    Thank you Fifth for the Orlando time clock. I don't know how I've missed this in the previous posts. I've got it up and will try my best to get some exact times for you today.

"Stop acting like a two-year old".
    Jose Baez to Casey Anthony during jury selection

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:

Fifth, i'm just back from the drop off's. Will keep list from here on out. I've got the real time clock up on one of my screens.
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Here's what I have so far. Probably more than you need, but I would rather give you more than you need than not enough!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

8:54:18 am - KC enters the courtroom.
    9:01:50 am - Tony L. (KC's former boyfriend) enters the courtroom.
    9:03:19 am - Baez starts questioning Tony L. (I didn't see him getting sworn in).

9:20:48 am - Redirect examination of Tony L. by the SA.
    9:27:41 am - Re-cross examination of Tony L. by Baez.
    9:28:45 am - The judge told Tony L. that he could stand down, but he is not excused. He is to stay in the courthouse.

9:29:24 am - George Anthony (KC's father) sworn in.
    Last edited by watchinginky; 05-26-2011 at 10:35 AM. Reason: corrected spelling

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:

11:31:57 am - Re-cross examination of George Anthony by Baez.
    11:34:51 am - Ricardo Morales (ex boyfriend/friend of KC) is sworn in.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:

Hi guys,

Ricardo Morales, ICA's ex boyfriend. Sworn in at 11:34 and 51 seconds EDT.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Ricardo referenced photo of Caylee in the shirt she was found in, and pointed out she had a bruise at that time. Sidebar called right after, photo not spoken of again.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Upon reading the above posts, I see my times for events are slightly different from the others', but only by seconds, not minutes. I didn't see everything, so I'll put down what I was able to get:

Judge entered: 9:00:01 AM

Jury entered: about 9:01:36

Anthony L.: arrived to witness stand chair at 9:01:36 (he was sworn in yesterday only)

I missed after this until:

George A. on stand after recess: 11:17:37

Ricardo M. sworn in: 11:34:24 (I think I jotted this at the beginning of the swearing in, not the end)

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Afternoon session beginning.

RM, ICA's ex boyfriend returned to the stand: 1:32 53 seconds. EDT

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

1:37 and 56 seconds Jury returns to courtroom

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Prosecution's first words to the court after lunch break : 1:39 and 44 seconds EDT

RM's first words after break : 1:39 43 seconds EDT

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Cross of RM (ICA ex Boyfriend), first words by defense : 1:45 and 51 seconds EDT.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Melissa England sworn in at 2:08 and 02 seconds, forgive me, I do not remember who this witness is.

ETA: Melissa England is Troy Brown's ex girlfriend. I believe Troy to be a friend of RM.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Cross of Melissa England, first words by defense 2:37 and 12 seconds EDT

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

ME's testimony was pretty powerful about the night of July 3rd, confirming to me that what Cindy & Lee had stated in their earlier depos about that night and the search for Casey & Caylee was factual. I think it would be interesting to check the aspects, transits, etc. for the family for July 3rd, as a learning tool. I'm not asking the astrologers to make these charts (can't remember if they have already) but just for additional perspective, I think it would be interesting to study.

Timeline so far for today (incomplete, sorry):

Judge entered: 9:00:01 AM

Jury entered: about 9:01:36

Anthony L.: arrived to witness stand chair at 9:01:36 (he was sworn in yesterday only - they only need to be sworn in ONCE during the entire trial)

I missed after this until:

George A. on stand after recess: 11:17:37

Ricardo M. sworn in: 11:34:24 (I think I jotted this at the beginning of the swearing in, not the end)

After lunch:

HHJP entered about 1:31:50 PM

missed time Ricardo M entered, but it was just after the judge entered and several minutes before the jury came in

jury entered 1:38:38 (all rise time)

I can't believe I missed the time ME was sworn in. Somebody please smack me!

One other thing I noted, Casey's friends have new homes, new jobs, some have married and have children. Most seem very polite, educated, well-adjusted. It has to be hitting home to her how they've gone forward while she's been, well, on hold. How does that show up in charts? TIA

Mister Baez seems to be having it rough today. His inexperience is showing. Thanks for the midpoints insight, housemouse.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 05-26-2011 at 03:09 PM.

42. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Troy Brown,friend of RM - knew ICA through RM, sworn in 3:14 and 36 seconds EDT.
    Troy Browns first words: 3:14 and 47 seconds EDT.

44. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Cross of Troy Brown, 3:3915 seconds EDT

46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Iassen Donov, friend of ICA, sworn in 3:40 and 54 seconds EDT

48. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Cross exam of Iassen Donov began at 3:55 and 31 seconds EDT

50. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast