2011.05.31 NG: Tot Mom’s ex-best friend Amy Huzeinga takes the stand. 8 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
"Snip"

Tot Mom’s ex-best friend takes the stand! Amy Huzeinga testifies Casey told her Cindy called her an unfit mother & that infuriated Casey!
Tune in tonight at 8 PM ET for all the testimony!

Thankx Madjgnlaw!

I'm locking this until show time.

BREAKING: Tot Mom’s best friend takes the stand! Amy Huzeinga testifies Casey Anthony told her Cindy Anthony called her an unfit mother & that infuriated Tot Mom! Tune in tonight at 8 PM ET for all the testimony!

Mods: Please close until showtime. Thanks.

My apologies Madjgnlaw. I didn't see your earlier thread.

Cindy Anthony in hysterics on stand

Will jury buy tot mom's sex abuse defense?

Bombshell tonight -

Jury hears heartbreaking 911 calls

CA with her head on the table looks just like the Angry In Jail video when ICA says Why is she crying already?

Showing video of Cindy sobbing on stand during playing of 911 calls as Casey wipes "tears", stone-faced.........

NG: What a day in court it has been.......Cindy wracked with pain, tot mom is just sitting there looking at her mother like "who are you?" No love at all from tot mom toward her mother....

Jean Casares: I was in that courtroom; it stood still as CA testified against her daughter; smelled like something (figuratively) had died in the car; then 911 call was played....when 3rd 911 call started playing, she was crying for Caylee on the stand today.

Replaying 911 call

ok I'm here and do have control of the remote for the moment. DH is making an attempt to watch as well. Although he is secretly passionate about the case as our GD just turned 3 last week. I will be here until the remote heat seeking missel is deployed.

They want to talk to you Casey, 911, answer their questions!

Casey's lack of feeling towards her mother who is wracked with grief and pain is beyond belief!

IMO KC is enjoying Cindy's pain.Sickening!

NG Show:

A list titled:

"Tot Mom's Imaginary Friends"

While 911 call is being played for the jury, CA is totally grief stricken on the witness stand, only the top of her head can be seen as her head is down on the stand.......Casey is dabbing her eyes with tissue but totally expressionless.

Caller: Asking about "Jeff" who Casey got nanny through.......

Robyn, reporter: ficticious

NG going over the list of names of people Casey claimed she knew; all fictitious

JC: As CA left courtroom she literally fell on GA; she asked for a break couldn't go on anymore

I wonder if GA just walked in when Cindy on the 911 tape said Caylee is missing, Caylee is missing. Then she says Zanny took her a month ago. She has been missing for a month. Does anyone know?

My neighbors keep hearing Cindy crying on my tv. It seems like it has been all day long. My neighbors might think I'm strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail