2011.05.31 - Levi Page Show. Pat Brown on there not thrilled with Cindy.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
About to listen to it right now to hear this. Pat Brown is the criminal profiler who is always on Nancy Grace. This should be interesting.

ETA: The Archive is not up yet it looks like.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/show3....&year=2011&month=06&day=01&url=levi-page-show

YOUTUBE VERSION 1:44 minutes into is the ICA Trial Discussion. I had to snip some of it to fit it on Youtube.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc5BjTGQSrE"]YouTube - ‪Levi Page May 31.wmv‬‏[/ame]

Yes. For some reason the player isn't showing up for me.

I told Levi and he said it is showing for him. Is it showing for anyone else?

Willen, I'm locking this for the time being. Let me know if we get an archive to listen to and I will unlock. :)

I thought it was a good show. I must confess I tend to agree with Pat B about Cindy.

I thought it was a good show, too. I feel around 50/50 about Cindy. Fifty percent in agreement with Pat, fifty percent pure sympathy.

Great show Levi. Thanks for the link Willen!

She does say what she thinks, but she is not always correct. I know, who is. But she kind of acts like she is, imo.

Don't have time to listen..what did PB say about CA?

I don't put much stock in what these self proclaimed criminal profilers think...
Imo, Considering what we were expecting, CA knocked the ball out of the park. I wish she would've been a little more forth coming with some things... but hey, it's CA!

Don't have time to listen..what did PB say about CA?

PB basically said shes not buying what CAs selling and that Cindy (being a prime example of a narcissist) is only looking out for Cindy. Noooo sympathy from Pat.

Thanks Levi!

Pat Brown really says what she thinks.
No fear there.

IMO

Maybe people can redirect their hate mail they are sending me RE Cindy to Pat, because she was waaay tougher on Cindy than I am! And I agreed with many of Pat's points. Can you imagine what would happen if Pat said them on Nancy Grace??? LOL

I thought it was a good show, too. I feel around 50/50 about Cindy. Fifty percent in agreement with Pat, fifty percent pure sympathy.

I agree. I can't forget some of her actions, and she still attempted to back peddle on some things, but maybe I'm a sucker for tears, because I felt bad for her at that moment.

She does say what she thinks, but she is not always correct. I know, who is. But she kind of acts like she is, imo.

and I thought I was the only one . She usually acts like everyone else has it wrong and she knows things that noone else does .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back