Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
No noshing, you.

Yes, you.

target_022.294164630_std.jpg

http://adelineleigh.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/target_022.294164630_std.jpg

Morning peeps :) Amy on cross today, let's hope Baez remembered to pick the file up from his office. I guess he could always send William back for it in between Red Bull runs.

Keep an eye on Baez and his Red Bull today - first one to spot him taking a swill wins a prize. :)

Mornin', 'Beach! Thanks for the spread, ynot! Looks nice and fresh! :)

Good Morning I am hoping the Universal Interview is played today

Good Morning I am hoping the Universal Interview is played today

umm, that one goes for an hour and 4 mins, I couldn't listen to that in court all day though would love to see ICA's face through out. I'm sure she'd be thinking "hey, those were pretty good lies!"

Good morning Friends :)

So, is there a consensus as to the whether the "prior bad acts" will be allowed in - I felt like HHJP was trying his darnedest to give the DT a clue IYKWIM

Morning everyone. Breakfast looks great. What an emotional day yesterday was. What will today bring? Gotta run. Be back later. Peace

Morning! :) I think Lee may take the stand today..I truly hope he's curbed that constant 'nervous laughter'..I don't think it will play well for the jury.

Good morning to all. I am so mad that I have a doctor's appt this a.m......I hope I don't miss Lee's testimony. I would assume (uh oh, we all know about that word) that he would follow Cindy...I guess I will have to depend on you maaaaavelous fellow sleuthers to post recaps.

I cannot believe yesterday. I am so very emotionally drained. I can't imagine what Cindy is feeling today. George as well. I'm sure ICA slept well, as usual. Maddening.

While I thought Amy's testimony was .. blase...I think some very good points were made. One being that ICA couldn't party or do what she wanted because of Caylee and two, what a liar ICA was.

I can only hope the jury asks themselves one question...if it was an accident, why did she wait nearly 3 years to tell her story? That in itself makes me KNOW it is all a lie concocted over a lenghty period of time...trying to make the story fit the pieces and parts of the facts.

So, is there a consensus as to the whether the "prior bad acts" will be allowed in - I felt like HHJP was trying his darnedest to give the DT a clue IYKWIM

ITA but I don't think JB gets it. When Baez speaks while cross examining, he reminds me of Elle in the movie 'Legally Blond' when she was questioning her (very 1st) witness about the perm. Only difference is, Elle had a valid point to conclude after going in circles.

Judge Perry is always giving the DT a clue...:twocents:

Excellent!!
I always forget which Link has the 2 screens...I like those best :crazy:

IKWYM! It's a real catch-22..If it could possibly='reversible error' I'm not sure it's worth it..I trust the SAO will make the right decision tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail