Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    Did they close the car up before LE got there? Does this guy have a problem with his sniffer?
    I swear they closed it up and opened all the garage doors and sprayed the car with some cleaner deodorizer.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatMommyDog View Post
    LadyBug - was it you who posted that in the trial thread? If so THANK YOU (or to whoever it was). that was very enlightening - particularly as it appears that we are going to have an OCSO parade today... HHJP's bringing it up seems to me preemptive to ward off any further "impeachment of police statements..."
    Yes, that was me. Thank you.

I'm very confused as to why he so ominously stated to read it through- seemed appropo of nothing. I can't remember now if it was yesterday or late last week week when HHJP spoke of a motion for somethingerother to do with impeachment.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladybug For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    May it please the thread...

Why are so many posts expressing worry about the SA presentation today?
    I, for one, think that Mr. George is not the best. You indicated on the last thread that his bumbling is artifice, a ploy intended to elicit what he needs from the witness. I disagree. I have watched him carefully and I think he's just not as experienced as, say LDB or JA.

It would be easy to get what the state needed from LA without resorting to pretending to not know what he is doing.

I feel that the questioning of LA was jumbled, halted, confused and lagging. Much of that was because FG is not experienced.

Yes, the state got what they needed from him, essentially, but the presentation was so bad and the breaks so frequent that I fear the important nuggets may have gotten somewhat lost. The jury was bored. One even had a hard time staying awake.

The state needs to put Mr. George on the back burner for now.

I feel they may be grooming him but this case is too important for him to stretch his wings on, if that is the case.

He may be the best they have though, aside from LDB and JA and they can't do all the questioning, I guess, because they might get burnt out. But let him draft motions or something.

Sorry for the rant but I can't take another session like today and I am afraid he causes the jury to tune out and miss the point.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

I hate, HATE, when JB does his Rico Suave act! When he began with Fletcher ("Good afternoon...well, in thirty seconds it'll be afternoon! heh! heh! heh!"). WTH does he think he's fooling?! Does he think Fletcher immediately thinks, "OMG! What a nice guy! I feel so very relaxed now!! I'm totally gonna tell him about the conspiracy the entire OCSD has against Casey! I might even make some ***** up! I love him!"

It's gonna be a long afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapshooter View Post
    Hi everyone!!!

Did the Judge allow the prosecution to bring in Casey's felony charges?
    At the 8 30 AM hearing the State actually put the discussion on hold until a later date. Some discussion that the State is letting it all play out and see if JB makes any further blunders. Also speculation that if the State took it to the next level it may allow for an incompetent defense at appeal. Hope this helps.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tipstaff For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    The morning thread was being closed since court is at lunch.
    I think the morning thread is already up top in the Trial area... jmo

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    The morning thread was being closed since court is at lunch.
    I know we can't post on it, but where is it? Usually we can read and catch up?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tankgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tragco View Post
    I could be completely wrong too but what I saw on WFTV was they were discussing JG and showed his picture and did not mention he was in the courthouse today.? Maybe someone tweeted about it, I haven't checked all the tweets yet.
    When I got online today (about 11:00am - Florida time) a lengthy sidebar was going on and Bill Shaeffer was discussing the case and they had a picture of JG up and speculating on what he would testify to. That may be where the confusion was.........I don't think he's in the courthouse.
    My posts are my opinion..........

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Frank's a doll and I won't ever forget that it was him who got Baez to admit to the 200 grand deal with ABC - he made Baez squirm and it was a thing of beauty. Mr George has a stella reputation as a lawyer in Florida and I think it's a bit mean to diss him.

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

I think Lee is jumping to conclusions about Casey not packing her bag because it was so neat. I am sure if she had an overnight bag around Lee and the family she might just stuff her clothes in all smashed together. Why not--she was not trying to impress her family, and she had a laundry room and an iron at home, plus plenty of clothes.

At TL's she was on her very best, phony, behavior. She would be very neat and careful not too step on any toes. And she would have to keep her few belongings there neat and folded out of necessity.

As to the point, who knows? The DT has to go after any and all details like pitbuills, and make it look like it is very important stuff/
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

In Session is reporting that LA has become a "forgetable witness" . . . I don't think all things will be forgetable . . .things like "spiteful B****" and kc said she was camping in her car with Caylee for a couple of days.....BTW... I kept thinking that Caylee's little body was the only one camping out in the car
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    In Session is reporting that LA has become a "forgetable witness" . . . I don't think all things will be forgetable . . .things like "spiteful B****" and kc said she was camping in her car with Caylee for a couple of days.....BTW... I kept thinking that Caylee's little body was the only one camping out in the car
    Oh camping in her car! - wasn't Lee just being a little tricky there - he knows she and he called it a stakeout in the car, that annoyed me when he fudged about that.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

I have to jump in and say fletcher was quite nice to look at I wish he could have stayed for a while lol
    the above post is strictly my opinion only......for realz

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nosytrish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dgfred View Post
    Maybe y'all should post a pic so us males can see what the big fuss is about.
    The FUSS...........

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I think Lee is jumping to conclusions about Casey not packing her bag because it was so neat. I am sure if she had an overnight bag around Lee and the family she might just stuff her clothes in all smashed together. Why not--she was not trying to impress her family, and she had a laundry room and an iron at home, plus plenty of clothes.

At Lee's she was on her very best, phony, behavior. She would be very neat and careful not too step on any toes. And she would have to keep her few belongings there neat and folded out of necessity.

As to the point, who knows? The DT has to go after any and all details like pitbuills, and make it look like it is very important stuff/
    I remember hearing LA's original statement about how the bags were packed too neatly to have been done by kc....so everytime I see her wearing one of her wrinkled shirts....I keep thinking oh ....validation that LA is right....she doesn't fold clothes...she wads them up.
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast