814 users online (120 members and 694 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Fake Crying

so I'm watching the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show and the JVM indignation hour and I just cannot get by ICA's continually dabbing at her eyes without apparent reason.

All the while the look of disgust at her mother never left her face. I have never seen anything quite like it.

Yet no one on either show has mentioned the lack of tears. I suppose there is only so much one can say about that, but if I'm a juror, I'm wanting to wipe that hate off ICA's face. and I really want to ask the judge to tie her hands behind her back, because there aren't any tears.

It reminded me of a short story I read in high school about the power of the mind. She wasn't wiping tears off her face, she seemed to literally be attempting to wipe the skin off her skull.

I'd like to see a real body language expert's analysis. I know others have commented on this b4 but I never paid much mind to it. Not today.

Did it freak anyone else out?
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot View Post
    so I'm watching the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show and the JVM indignation hour and I just cannot get by ICA's continually dabbing at her eyes without apparent reason.

All the while the look of disgust at her mother never left her face. I have never seen anything quite like it.

Yet no one on either show has mentioned the lack of tears. I suppose there is only so much one can say about that, but if I'm a juror, I'm wanting to wipe that hate off ICA's face. and I really want to ask the judge to tie her hands behind her back, because there aren't any tears.

It reminded me of a short story I read in high school about the power of the mind. She wasn't wiping tears off her face, she seemed to literally be attempting to wipe the skin off her skull.

I'd like to see a real body language expert's analysis. I know others have commented on this b4 but I never paid much mind to it. Not today.

I heard on one show that the jurors were looking at casey, I am sure with disdain

Casey tries so hard to squeeze out tears, but dog gone it, she just can't. Caylee means/meant nothing to her. What bothers me are various news stations that report that Casey is "crying" in court, when it's obvious that it is that FAKE crying thing she does. I love me some WFTV, but they are one of the media outlets guilty of this. The only time I have actually seen Casey full-out CRY was that day she got upset when Cindy hugged George at the back of the courtroom.. those were tears of anger, IMO.

I was watching Vinnie Politan on Prime News on HLN and he made a comment about how it looked like Casey was trying to literally squeeze tears out.

I swear, ICA is going to need an ophthalmologist to check for eye damage if she keeps poking her eyes trying to induce tears. It is driving me nuts watching her dab at her eyes and checking the tissue each time. Between that and fiddling with her hair, I am ready to scream!

Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot View Post

BBM
    I think NG that did mention it here, starting at about 4:28 mark:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0o8OrdH3QA"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Nancy 5/31/11 Part 1‬‏[/ame]

Right! And when someone cries for real, they don't wipe BOTH eyes methodically...you wipe whichever one has tears coming out which is not always simultaneous!

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    But, if you have mascara on, and no way to check it in a mirror, and you are worried that it might smear.... Hmmmm.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

i went to wftv. they have these pics posted under "Casey cried in court today".

I thought i saw a tear under her left eye, half way to the chin. Turns out it is a bump. What are they (wftv) thinking?

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/28082187/detail.html
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

In my own little corner in my own little chair

Red face

I posted the other day I saw somewhere on the web.....no matter how much she cries she never uses up a whole tissue.
    May you dream you are dreaming in a warm soft bed
    and the voices inside you that fill you with dread
    make the sounds of thousands of angels instead
    tonight where you might be laying your head.
    I wish you well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~Patty Griffin~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Nobody's Crying~~~~~~~~

My posts are my own opinion, unless a link is included.

Dr. Lillian Glass has done a good job of documenting ICA's fake tears throughout her hearings and trial, IMO.

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    Dr. Lillian Glass has done a good job of documenting ICA's fake tears throughout her hearings and trial, IMO.

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/
    Good stuff. Thanks.

Ok?
    If George[ i doubt it] had anything to do with a drowning cover up ? Makes no sense he would above all else help Casey cover this up fearing the wrath of CINDY...
    that is as imaginary a story as all her friends and job...
    he would have nothing to gain by taking the side of his daughter over his wife..
    he would have so much to lose, on top of being a party to covering up an accident?
    That is hogwash....

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

She also rarely takes potty breaks. Maybe the two are related, I doubt it, but it has crossed my mind.
    ~ my opinion only

I am sure sometimes a tear or two are real, but that seems to be when it is about KC and the death penalty.

The rest have been forced, and if it is obvious to us, it is obvious to the jurors.

Wonder if KC learned some new ways to cry and show grief from CA and will now implement those techniques?

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast